Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2021 4:10 AM

Oct 2017

Chapter 198.1 - a bonus epilogue of sorts - If felt like this should be in 195-198 - maybe it came out a little while after the manga officially ended. - but no one is talking about this bonus final chapter there so I'm going to mention it here to raise some awareness.

In a sense I guess they should of counted it as 199 - but calling it a bonus epilogue fits a bit better. - Stop reading here and go read it before you read my comments on this chapter, that way you don't spoil yourself.

But eitherway you surely need to check it out - it made me feel so less confused about the ending, and at least answered one or two of the prying questions the ending originally leaves you with.

They show both Cats outside of her body, and one even jumps in her hair and she gets a bit of supergal like powers from it, it was hilarious and cool to see that idea actually happen, didn't really expect it to work out that way, and was still questioning if the cat was ever real up until this chapter which finally proved it musta been legit.

And dude a spinoff series or another 5-10 chapters/pages would be great after reading this, but probably never going to happen sadly lol.
Jan 7, 2022 1:59 AM

Jun 2014
GodOfWolves said:

Chapter 198.1 - a bonus epilogue of sorts - If felt like this should be in 195-198 - maybe it came out a little while after the manga officially ended. - but no one is talking about this bonus final chapter there so I'm going to mention it here to raise some awareness.

In a sense I guess they should of counted it as 199 - but calling it a bonus epilogue fits a bit better. - Stop reading here and go read it before you read my comments on this chapter, that way you don't spoil yourself.

But eitherway you surely need to check it out - it made me feel so less confused about the ending, and at least answered one or two of the prying questions the ending originally leaves you with.

They show both Cats outside of her body, and one even jumps in her hair and she gets a bit of supergal like powers from it, it was hilarious and cool to see that idea actually happen, didn't really expect it to work out that way, and was still questioning if the cat was ever real up until this chapter which finally proved it musta been legit.

And dude a spinoff series or another 5-10 chapters/pages would be great after reading this, but probably never going to happen sadly lol.

Yeah I thought the series oddly sprinted as it got to the end but this bonus chapter definitely clears up a lot of misgivings and is more straight forward with it's answers. I really liked the series overall! Feeling an 8/10 but it's closer to a 9 than a 7. I can't wait to read Shadows House next. Kuro was incredible.

More topics from this board

» Kuro Chapters 180-186 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2016

8 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:41 AM

» Kuro Chapters 152-163 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2016

4 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:15 AM

» Kuro Chapters 187-190 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2016

8 by Crescent_ »»
Jan 31, 2023 8:35 AM

» Kuro Chapters 195-198 Discussion [END]

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

25 by waalex11 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:17 AM

» Anime Adaptation?

Miyoko15 - Oct 10, 2022

2 by waalex11 »»
Jan 16, 2023 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.