Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2021 9:50 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And she is dead again.

I wonder why the moment I started reading this manga my head started to hurt so much. I would like to kill them but I think it would be best if she escapes or makes a plan to fake her death and that these two stay together (without involving them in the plan or they could actually kill her). I wonder what Crow will be there for at the moment I don't see any use for him.
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Aug 30, 2021 11:32 PM

Sep 2017
Sylvia sucks tbh. We are focused so much on Soliel's neglecting Ilya, but I noticed that Sylvia has been neglecting Ilya too. In all timeloops. Her becoming pregnant and having an affair with Soliel has made me lose any sympathy for her. I think in the second time loop, when Ilya sent soliel to protect her, she would have started affair then too.

Not only that, but I think Sylvia secretly despised the fact she saved her sister from the horse and wished for her to die. It is too far fetched but still no one in the family is worth rooting for.

Especially Soliel. I just hope Ilya moves away from him and finds someone else.
I would be happy to see a timeline where he dies tbh. He is a complete disgrace to mankind.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 3, 2021 9:33 AM
Dec 2017
I have to say this manga really surprised me. I just began to read it because the titel was kinda funny to me but I have to say that it actually is a really enjoyable read.

The dynamic of the three main forces (protagonist, little sister, fiance) is really interesting to experience because it's a shitty situation for all three of them.
Also the morality of the characters is really interesting. For example how the fiance grew extremely biased against his wife because of his love for the little sister and therefore threw her under the bus the moment it looked like she did something bad.
But in this chapter we saw that he felt very responsible and kind of sorry for the pregnancy.
MabachOct 3, 2021 9:36 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 20 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 11

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Mar 11, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 15 Discussion

KimmoKuu - Sep 26, 2022

0 by KimmoKuu »»
Sep 26, 2022 2:31 PM

Poll: » Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 14 Discussion

sweet_psycho - Aug 12, 2022

0 by sweet_psycho »»
Aug 12, 2022 8:57 AM

Poll: » Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 10 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Nov 8, 2021

1 by Stardew »»
May 14, 2022 12:09 PM

Poll: » Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 9 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 26, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 26, 2021 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.