Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 19, 2021 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Dog from to your eternity, the intial kingdom in episode 4 literally looking like shiganshina district the girl with big knockers looking like shion from tensura, sett the high orc (I think it's sett or something like that) looking like odd taxi mc and the main girl staight up looking like a hentai character lol
Ik it might be dumb to notice these small things but just wanted to point out...(no hate tho)
Aug 19, 2021 11:07 AM

Sep 2018
--Kira-- said:
Dog from to your eternity, the intial kingdom in episode 4 literally looking like shiganshina district the girl with big knockers looking like shion from tensura, sett the high orc (I think it's sett or something like that) looking like odd taxi mc and the main girl staight up looking like a hentai character lol
Ik it might be dumb to notice these small things but just wanted to point out...(no hate tho)

This show has a talking dog? A humanoid walrus? Fortified walls? An ogre with pink-ish hair? Oh my god, they're plagiarizing everything! I can't believe they stole the concept of swords from SAO! This is preposterous!

Jokes aside, this manga started before To Your Eternity and Odd Taxi. Sett is a humanoid Walrus so of course he looks like the dude from Odd Taxi. The talking dog is from the original Momotaro folk tale, which has existed for centuries. A fortified city doesn't make it a copy of attack on titan. I think you get the point

More topics from this board

» If you watch this anime in 5he chronological order its actually good!

Yassob - Sep 28, 2021

17 by chaosnetwork »»
Sep 5, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.