Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 9, 2021 5:09 AM
Jun 2020
Hey there, could someone explain this peach eye ability that Sally and Mikoto have? Is it some sort of power that activates when an ogre is present? Also, how did Sally obtain it? I don't mind spoilers. Thanks for the replies in advance.
Aug 9, 2021 6:34 AM

Mar 2021
That peach eye are the result of sharinggan after evolving for 69 years!
Aug 9, 2021 6:59 AM
Mar 2021
NotMyProblem said:
That peach eye are the result of sharinggan after evolving for 69 years!
for some reason this explanaition makes sense
Aug 9, 2021 7:31 AM
Mar 2021
In the original fairy tale, a peach is found floating down the river by an old couple, and peach boy (Mikoto) is born from it. His story was that he leaves home, travels around with his friends, the talking dog and bird, and lills ogres. The tag line from this anime is "what if there was more than one peach in the river?"
So the mark of the peach seems to give powers against killing orges but i dont know why Mikoto has 2 peach eyes and Sally only has one
Aug 9, 2021 11:33 AM

Jul 2015
It shares the same universe.

Aug 9, 2021 9:48 PM
May 2021
kiloshrimp said:
Hey there, could someone explain this peach eye ability that Sally and Mikoto have? Is it some sort of power that activates when an ogre is present? Also, how did Sally obtain it? I don't mind spoilers. Thanks for the replies in advance.
The manga is still ongoing, as such it's yet to clarify the Peach Eyes's true origin. However, it did state that the Peach Eyes is a power specifically used for exorcising ogres or oni. That's why it always activated whenever ogres/oni are around. It also renders whoever bears it to be immune to all forms of ogre powers, hence Mikoto was unaffected by Eye Oni's (Carrot) eye laser. Don't know if it was shown in the anime already, but Sally will eventually face against a former Demon King, and given that demons are a separate race from ogres, Sally's Peach Eye did not activate at first puting her at a disadvantage. About Sally having only one Peach Eye, i think it's still incomplete for her. Since you don't mind spoilers, Mikoto's Peach Eyes weren't originally his. It was passed down to him by his master. I'm assuming his master honed the Peach Eyes'power before Mikoto received it after his master's death. A little added bonus, Mikoto is actually a hybrid, his mother is human while his father's an ogre/oni, that's why his a cut above the rest! Hoped that helped.

More topics from this board

» If you watch this anime in 5he chronological order its actually good!

Yassob - Sep 28, 2021

17 by chaosnetwork »»
Sep 5, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.