Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2021 2:07 PM
Jan 2021
yall confused like me? i mean, it started in september 2020 and already finished in 6 volumes, so are those volumes short than a normal light novel, or like short stories? or maybe the author just made 6 normal light novels.. but in such a short time? And are you sure its finished? and is story about 8man and Yukino being lovey dovey with each other? And is this full translated? or is there anyone translating this?
Aug 9, 2021 11:15 AM
Apr 2019
6 shin volumes roughly amounts to 2 normal oregairu volume

Yeah its finished, to read this however you'll need to know Japanese,or Chinese,or Korean, and if I'm not mistaken there's a spanish translation too.
In English you won't find anything but some cheap machine translated version. As for where to find ,find on your own

The story of Shin is rather...bad. There's some lovey-dovey stuff but also homewrecking by Yui,supported by Iroha and Komachi

No nobody's translating it in english. you'll find some summary though.
Nov 12, 2022 1:13 PM
Oct 2016
NakolHira said:
6 shin volumes roughly amounts to 2 normal oregairu volume

Yeah its finished, to read this however you'll need to know Japanese,or Chinese,or Korean, and if I'm not mistaken there's a spanish translation too.
In English you won't find anything but some cheap machine translated version. As for where to find ,find on your own

The story of Shin is rather...bad. There's some lovey-dovey stuff but also homewrecking by Yui,supported by Iroha and Komachi

No nobody's translating it in english. you'll find some summary though.

Thanks for this. I read 14.5 of main today and didn't like it.
Aug 5, 2023 9:32 PM

May 2020
Having read the machine translated version in full, I can say that there’s definitely a lot of lovey dovey stuff between Yukino and Hachiman that most people will love. Can’t really comment on the anything revolving around Yui because I skipped anything that didn’t really have to do with Yukino or Hachiman. There’s also some kind of subplot around a class party or whatever but I don’t really know.

More topics from this board

» Is it possible to buy a translated physical copy?

IamKyle0 - Feb 27

1 by gputhesteve »»
Oct 18, 9:40 AM

» ending

Avinash_7 - Aug 2

0 by Avinash_7 »»
Aug 2, 10:28 AM

» Will this be animated????

Tchh - Jul 11, 2021

15 by TenceI »»
Apr 1, 7:49 AM

» Will this be a good read following the conclusion of the anime?

Uji_Gintoki_Bowl - Sep 30, 2020

9 by ExarchOfAfrica »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:31 PM

» Approval?

irrfan1378595783 - Oct 25, 2020

25 by Recprocate »»
Feb 28, 2022 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.