Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 8, 2021 7:32 PM
Oct 2020
So is it just me or the voice acting is lacking like I was hoping VA of mikoto to bring out his craziness ...but it was not impactful and the oni when dying or when they said " I have to kill u here and now" didn't sound desperate enough....
Seems like I just gotta read the manga if it continues to be like that .......I hope the VA and studio put more effort in the later episodes
And yeah I am not attacking the series....this was the second anime I was most looking forward to this season
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki
Jul 8, 2021 10:47 PM
Nov 2020
GinHachi23 said:
So is it just me or the voice acting is lacking like I was hoping VA of mikoto to bring out his craziness ...but it was not impactful and the oni when dying or when they said " I have to kill u here and now" didn't sound desperate enough....
Seems like I just gotta read the manga if it continues to be like that .......I hope the VA and studio put more effort in the later episodes
And yeah I am not attacking the series....this was the second anime I was most looking forward to this season
GinHachi23 said:
same I also felt that impact was not enough although I did liked that our protag isn't a dense goofyball who just believe that she is strong.
Jul 26, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2021
GinHachi23 said:

I don't think so. I think that oni doesn't feel desperate because they still have pride to kill their enemy.... That's why they don't sound like desperate.....
But well I statisfied with the VA <3 especially for Mikoto >.<

More topics from this board

» If you watch this anime in 5he chronological order its actually good!

Yassob - Sep 28, 2021

17 by chaosnetwork »»
Sep 5, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.