Forum Settings
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 33 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2021 12:43 PM
Jan 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like events are little bit different from anime but the point of it remains the same
Jul 27, 2021 11:40 PM
Jan 2020
A chapter talking about dale's home Tisroh.
Oct 7, 2022 3:45 PM
Aug 2022
I just realized that this series latest chapter was about a year ago, and given everything I've said about this stupid "will they, won't they" game they are playing with Latina's past, I can't follow this manga anymore.  I'm sick and tired of seeing such a cute, helpless character being put through so much shit without sufficient delivery.  I want to know more about what put Latina in the situation she was in at the beginning of the story, and even the animated adaptation couldn't deliver on that.

Until they can properly explain what the hell happened, I'm done with this manga as far as adequate story is concerned, and what I said before stands true: if you're not going in to just see Latina be cute, you're going to be disappointed.

More topics from this board

» What happened to This Manga Is it Discontinued?

Azakami - Mar 10, 2022

5 by Alexioos95 »»
May 20, 6:51 AM

» has manga ended?

NaughtySempai - Sep 11, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

5 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jul 24, 2022 7:10 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 32 Discussion

luinthoron - Jul 13, 2020

1 by MisfitKid »»
May 14, 2021 12:40 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2020

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 29, 2020 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.