Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2021 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
I would like to announce our club’s affiliation with a fellow cultured ecchi club. It’s run by my close friend, @Adimus_prime. It’s called Big, Fat, Voluptuous, Round Anime Tiddies. They offer cards, forum games, and a shared club Discord server with the H&E (Harem and Ecchi) club. Please show my friend some love by checking out his club page through this link:

A link to the club will be provided on our club page as well. The second announcement I would like to make is an update to our club rules. As of recently, our club got a notification from MAL because of unsafe content that was posted in our club. As a result, we had to update our club rules in regards to the type of pictures that could be uploaded. Our rules our now in line with MAL’s guidelines regarding NSFM (not safe for MAL) content. Please be sure to check out the updated club guidelines so you’re aware of the type of content that is allowed and not allowed in our club. Club admins and officers also most enforce these rules with members so that we can ensure a safe and fun environment for current club members as well as potential new club members.

Despite the fact that our club is going to have to adhere to stricter rules regarding the content that is uploaded, I have created a new club that will allow its users to post content that would normally be considered unsafe for underage users. It’s called Booty Culture (NSFM). It is a secret club where 18+ users can upload more explicit content. Due to it being a secret club, it won’t appear in club searches or your profile. Some of you may have experienced this last weekend as I was updating the rules of the club. To save myself the trouble of verifying each member individually, I’m going to provide the link to the club for a period of three days. After that time has passed, I shall delete the link. The only way you can ask for an invite to the club after that is by DMing me (TheFireNinja) through my MAL profile. As long as there is no information on your profile that suggests you're an under 18 user, I will allow you access to the club. If there is, then I can't provide access. The same action applies for if you’re joining the club over this three-day period. If you repeatedly try to access the club without passing verification, then you will be banned from further access to the club. Even though this club will be free from the normal restrictions of MAL’s NSFM rules, some restrictions will be set in place to respect the sensitivity of content for its members. Be sure to read the club’s rules before posting. Members can also request revisions to the rules as needed.

Current club admins and officers are welcome to volunteer for club admin and officer positions of the NSFM club. They just have to be 18+ members (as per MAL’s guidelines). Members that are not in staff positions can also volunteer. Your job will be to make sure that members know and adhere to the guidelines of the club. I will also need you to delete posts that don’t follow the club's rules. With all that being said, here is the link to our NSFM club: No longer available (Must request for access)

In order to access the club in the future once you’ve joined, you must click on your username in the top right corner of your screen and select “clubs” in the dropdown box that appears. Here is an example:

An example will also be provided in the club itself.
removed-userApr 19, 2021 5:19 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 17, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Bumping the thread
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Butts on non-hentai anime

Boogiepop1989 - May 20

2 by Boogiepop1989 »»
May 27, 8:26 AM

» Club in app

Lusty_mind_mist - Sep 12, 2022

4 by Paisen_Kor1 »»
Oct 19, 2022 8:23 AM

» bruh code geass

_Joe_177013 - Dec 22, 2021

1 by RRHB »»
Jan 19, 2022 3:10 PM

» New discord server

Lusty_mind_mist - Jul 16, 2021

5 by Lusty_mind_mist »»
Aug 7, 2021 10:42 AM

» Anime Kingdom event (Kingdom's quest)

Lusty_mind_mist - Jul 31, 2021

1 by ONI_SAMA_ »»
Jul 31, 2021 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.