Forum Settings
Forums

Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Chapter 12 Discussion

Woof Woof Story: I Told You to Turn Me Into a Pampered Pooch, Not Fenrir!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2021 11:04 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow it really hard for the species communication I can’t hate her for attacking but I kinda do just a bit
Also she did told a lie to save him and is this the last chapter? Perhaps an end of an arc I believe the dragon will have a new form
AkatsukiUlquioraJan 26, 2021 11:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2019

2 by TayyabSethar »»
Jul 29, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

1 by Iluminatiko44 »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Chapter 5 Discussion

greed2 - Apr 1, 2019

0 by greed2 »»
Apr 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
May 18, 2018 10:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.