Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2020
If anyone talks shit on yuki, please send them this.

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP YAPPIN AROUND YUKI YOU FUCKING UNCULTURED FUCK, YOUR DUMBASS LOVES SHOUNEN AND SHOUNEN ONLY, THE ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY ON UR MOTHERFUCKING LIST IS KAGUYA. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO SUCK SOME MIDORIYA DICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. ALL YOUR FAVORITES CHEAPEN YOUR WHOLE DAMN LIST YOU GOT SHIT TASTE MY BOY. YOU HAVE THE MIND OF SOMEONE WHO JUST STARTED FUCKING WATCHING ANIME YOU GODDAMN RETARD.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 13, 2021 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
Fuckers on MyAnimeList telling me, always in the forum games Yuki ain’t bout this, Yuki ain’t bout that My girl a student on fucking Katagiri Senior High and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Yuki ain’t no Goddess Yuki ain’t this Yuki a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with copying her friend's homework Stretching out her sweater sleeves and shit Nigga been on detention since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Yuki I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Hori and them
Jan 17, 2021 6:36 PM

Jul 2020
itchy ass?

バンの一味
Jan 28, 2023 3:27 AM

Jul 2019
yerp
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Yuki Yoshikawa

swivel - Jan 10, 2021

47 by darndles »»
Jan 28, 2023 3:26 AM

» Imgur Album

swivel - Jan 11, 2021

8 by swivel »»
Jan 14, 2021 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.