Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2020 12:19 AM

Oct 2019
Welcome, welcome. Feel free to talk about anything.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2021 8:39 PM
May 2020
lanelanelane said:

Hi! Big fan of the Revue series. Has anyone gotten access to the sequel movie yet? It's said to have been released yet I have not seen any traces of the subtitled version yet :(
Jul 19, 2021 6:26 AM

Oct 2019
cattouniverse said:
lanelanelane said:

Hi! Big fan of the Revue series. Has anyone gotten access to the sequel movie yet? It's said to have been released yet I have not seen any traces of the subtitled version yet :(

Hey! The movie is still currently airing in Japanese theaters, so you're pretty unlikely to find it anywhere online. Your best bet for a subtitled version is to hope that they somehow decide to air it in western theaters officially, or wait for the bluray to be released (released date is currently unannounced) and for someone to sub it.
Jul 19, 2021 10:27 PM
May 2020
lanelanelane said:
cattouniverse said:

Hey! The movie is still currently airing in Japanese theaters, so you're pretty unlikely to find it anywhere online. Your best bet for a subtitled version is to hope that they somehow decide to air it in western theaters officially, or wait for the bluray to be released (released date is currently unannounced) and for someone to sub it.

Gotcha! Thanks for filling me in about it. Hope the movie will also be as much of a banger as the series.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.