Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2020 2:49 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn Erica, being too pure is a poor excuse to just do a man like that. With Ogami's intense groans the whole act felt very immersive.

The battle scene looked very good for an old 3D, i think there even was rotoscoping used for when Erika's cockpit came off.

Initially i did not plan to watch this OVA because i haven't played third game, but after seeing a couple of clips of it on sakugabooru and learning that it's supposed to be prequel, decided to give it a go. It turned out to be an interesting watch introducing the Paris cast of characters whom i found to be quite likeable, especially Erica with all her goofiness. I hope one day the game itself will get translated.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 7, 2020 5:15 AM

Jul 2015
Nice to see some bonding between the members of the Paris flower division, kinda wished there were more episodes before to get more familar with the members.

Feb 14, 12:18 PM

Aug 2012
This episode felt more like the Sakura Wars I've come to know. The tunnel fight scene was pretty cool but overall as a non game player there isn't much to overly remember about this OVA. Well other than Erica who was pretty fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris Episode 1 Discussion

Unkrowned - Jul 7, 2020

2 by ilNico »»
Aug 1, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris Episode 2 Discussion

Genoard - May 25, 2020

2 by BlaizeV »»
Feb 14, 11:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.