Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 16, 2020 6:22 AM

Nov 2011

The Spring 2020 anime season is upon us! What better way to celebrate the changing of the seasons and the arrival of some amazing weather then with a sunny selection of shoujo anime?

Enjoy bright, new shows like Hello World or enjoy listening to the wild and fun Minare on the late night radio show in Wave, Listen to me!(I was gonna put this in but its a Seinin) Or maybe you’re like me and are here for the return of Tohru and the Somas in Fruits Basket Season 2, whatever your choice is, go check out some cool shows on one of the streaming sites! Hopefully you can find something great to watch, in the Spring 2020 line up though it was a little hard for me to find shoujo anime but I did find a few that look promising so you can take a look below and let us know what’s on your watchlist for this season!

Fruits Basket 2nd Season (Funimation/Crunchyroll)
Fans have been loving Fruits Basket since its premiere in 2019, calling out just how wonderful this new adaptation is. The second season will be the first time fans of the anime will be seeing scenes that weren’t in the original series - so look forward to some great moments from the manga!
Are you excited for Fruits Basket Season 2 let us know below!

Season 1 PV

Season 2 PV

Kaguya-sama: Love is war Season 2 (Funimation)
We are so excited to announce that the highly anticipated Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2 simulcast is streaming exclusively on Funimation! Known for being both brilliant and powerful, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya lead the illustrious Shuchiin Academy as near equals. And everyone thinks they’d make a great couple. Pride and arrogance are in ample supply, so the only logical move is to trick the other into instigating a date! Who will come out on top in this psychological war where the first move is the only one that matters? Are you excited for Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2? Share this post and let us know below!

Season 1 PV

Season 2 PV

My next life as a villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (crunchyroll)
A fun and exciting new anime, My next life as a villainess is about a wealthy heiress Catarina Claes who gets hit in the head with a rock and recovers the memories of her past life. It turns out the world she lives in is the world of the game Fortune Lover, an otome game she was obsessed with in her past life... but she's been cast as the villain character who tries to foil the protagonist's romances! The best ending the game has for Catarina is exile, and the worst, death! She'll have to find a way to avoid triggering the flags of doom, and make her own happy future! The misunderstanding-based screwball love comedy now begins!

Sing "Yesterday" for Me (crunchyroll)
Kei Toume's eighteen-year youth ensemble classic gets its long-awaited animated adaptation. A story of love and humanity, following four boys and girls trying to live their best lives through hardship and turmoil, in a small town on a private rail line just outside of Shinjuku. Minor misunderstandings lead to big complications, and their various feelings become entangled. A story of daily life lived 49% looking back, 51% looking forward.

Hello World (Hulu)
The year is 2027, and the city of Kyoto has undergone tremendous technological advancement. Within the city lives Naomi Katagaki, a socially awkward and introverted boy with a love for books, and Ruri Ichigyou, a girl with a cold personality who is often blunt with people, but shares his love for reading. Despite having similar interests, Naomi is afraid to approach Ruri due to her unfriendly nature. In Kyoto in the year 2027, Naomi Katagaki, a male high school student encounters a person who claiming to be Naomi from 10 years in the future. Together, they must change the future and save a classmate, Ruri, whom the younger Naomi starts to date in three months.

Spicy Girl (Youtube)
Su is an actress who keeps getting type-casted as a Villianess because she has a scary face that has always caused her misunderstandings since she was a child. One day after shooting for a movie her director calls her to his room to discuss a chance at being given a lead role in a new movie. Some things occur and Xiao Jian comes in to see the two of them hugging. Xiao then decides to blackmail Su and the director by having Su enter into a contract with him as his assistant and also have him as her new manager. It will be fun to see what antics these two get into after she gets stuck having to enter into his contract!

Healin' Good♡Precure (Youtube)
The Healin' Garden, a secret world where Earth is healed, is under attack by the Byougenzu, who are trying to infect the Earth. In order to save it, three medical trainees of Earth, the Healin' Animals, along with Latte, the little princess of the Healin' Garden who holds a special power, escaped in search of their partners!
Now, three ordinary girls are able to transform into Pretty Cure with the power of the Healin' Animals and fight against the Byougenzu! The Pretty Cure are in charge of defending Latte and the precious Earth and all her creatures by taking care of them.

Hopefully you can find something you enjoy from this list and if you do let me know what you are watching below! Plus if you find another show from this season that I didn't write about let me know.
Kidd_ViciousMay 18, 2020 3:12 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ★Character Of The Month★ May 2021

Kidd_Vicious - May 1, 2021

0 by Kidd_Vicious »»
May 1, 2021 12:26 AM

» What kind of Otaku are you?

Kidd_Vicious - Aug 31, 2015

1 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Jan 16, 2021 12:32 AM

» Cooking with SB! January 2021

Kidd_Vicious - Jan 16, 2021

0 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Jan 16, 2021 12:22 AM

» Chinese Zodiac

Kidd_Vicious - Jan 15, 2021

0 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Jan 15, 2021 11:14 PM

Poll: » ★January 2021 Poll★

Kidd_Vicious - Jan 14, 2021

0 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Jan 14, 2021 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.