Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 17, 2020 2:47 PM
Aug 2018
Hatsune straight up gave me chills every time I saw the OP, she reminds me of Matsuzaka Satou from Happy Sugar Life, if you know who Satou is you'll know what I mean lol.
tbh I'm kinda disappointed :/
May 22, 2020 5:53 AM

Oct 2007
just realized the frogs are a reference to the frogs in Konosuba. ^^

Jun 11, 2020 3:59 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm this actually got kinda dark. The humor was spot on.. I was able to laugh and enjoy my time even in my most weak state of mind after a long day of grueling work.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2020 10:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, first mission for the guild. The drunken night somehow nice. But its still lack some fun element, there. Okay, then, next day. Its sounds easy for them. But something creep might challenged them soon. How funny they actually could arrive safely on that village. Because of the new character comes out of nowhere, once again, saved Yuuki's neck from miserable wolf monster. Aoi? And HanaKana as her VA? Omg, great! Also, her design was absolutely cute af! Lmao, that flying girl in pink outfit really hilarious too. I wonder what could they do with that shadow in the forest thingy? Lets hope something nice and not turned into some dark pace. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 5:19 AM

Feb 2019
Oh darn it what are those shadowy monsters 😰

Rima is back!

Hope the Elizabeth Park girls are fine

That Christina lady is strong
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 15, 2021 6:46 AM

Aug 2018
So their first quest as a guild..
Well, I don't like bug humor myself.. And it's quite repetitive in this anime.. Eh, really.. I guess, I at least don't mind frogs.. But point still stands..
To say that people are wonderful.. I'd say timing is strange.. When everybody got drunk.. I agree with idea itself, though, I guess..
Well, Aoi is interesting character.. Seems like I more like her than not.. Especially if to compare to last episode's characters..
Now, did we just got dark end?.. I don't know, how to take this anime, really, and whether be sad about the dark scene, or just expect another joke.. I just don't know..
Feb 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Jul 2016
Karyl was channeling her inner Aqua to the extreme this episode xD

Also, elf archer girl is basically YunYun but with extra loneliness.
Feb 19, 2021 11:32 PM

Aug 2019
"Steamed buns scare me" Holy fucking shit what did Twilight Caravan do to scare Karyl into steamed buns, now that is a thought i don't wish to have. Karyl expressions, once again top tier, especially after eating those funny fruits, she quite literally broke down into a mid life crisis.

Quite nice scenery this episode as the gang go on their first quest to another village, MC once again turns into a monster magnet and gets yoinked. Aoi appears, and honestly the more i saw her, the more i couldn't help but relate to her on a spiritual level, honestly practicing to become a functioning member of society takes time...idk about 10 years but still.

Christina appears again, this time disregarding any sense of chivalry, and pick on the Elizabeth Park guild that were already knee deep in shit with the spooky shadow mimics, which ngl they did a good job at making them creepy as shit, seeing a dark clone of myself with glowing red eyes, repeating selected words gives me the shivers.
Mar 17, 2021 7:27 PM

Nov 2010
I'm so glad they didn't end up cooking those cute frogs. Karyl really reminds me of myself, I completely avoid exotic food even if they taste great.

Sleepy head Hatsune. Hopefully I'll be able to summon her someday.
Apr 2, 2022 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
First actually serious episode of the show... on first glance at least. Doesn't look like it'll go with the KonoSuba way from here on, which was to make everyone look incompetent lol
Jun 7, 2022 4:53 AM

Jul 2015
Certainly wholesome seeing the group camping and partying till night with no worries.

I like how Yuuki just stood there unfazed while everyone was shocked on Hatsune falling.

May 23, 2023 3:22 AM

Dec 2022
The part where she throw the fishing rod into the campfire after giving up on life had me cracking up and laughing more than it should haha.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.