Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2020 7:49 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait, what? Why did this have a sad ending like that, it caught me completely off guard, holy crap...

I mean, it sure was quite memorable, but in a bit of a shocking way, if I was a kid watching this, I bet this would have given me quite the emotional scar.

Well, this was a nice watch, impressive that they actually gave this an actual conclusion too (these kinds of series usually just...end?). I just wasn't expecting it to leave in such a depressing note, not even bittersweet.

Sure makes me wonder if the new anime will have the balls to follow suit and do the same.

Overall 7/10.
Jan 6, 2021 7:50 AM
Oct 2020
I watched this anime in 1987. I had never seen that last episode and thought it was endless. I saw that last episode these days dubbed in Italian and I understood that the ending was very sad. I'm glad I didn't watch it in 1987, because it would be very traumatic for a child like me who loved anime.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.