Forum Settings
Forums
Smile Down the Runway
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Conversation with Aizawa - Mille neige is basically no more. There's an American modeling firm called BEYOND which is partnered with Emmy; they're establishing a branch in Japan so Mille neige is no longer necessary. Aizawa offers to keep Mille neige "alive" if Chiyuki's dad will change its name to BEYOND, but Chiyuki's dad refuses.

Chiyuki's dad then tries asking Yanagida for help over food, but that ends poorly as Yanagida gets super angry. He almost gives up but imagines young Chiyuki holding his hand and asks Yanagida if he can at least get him in touch with someone from Ayano Mai's office.

After congratulating Chiyuki on the Tokyo Girls Collection, Chiyuki's dad calls Ikuto.

Pretty big chapter!
Jan 21, 2020 2:47 PM
Sep 2012
Oh wow! I figured it was something pretty big but I did not see that coming! Thank you Katsura!
Jan 28, 2021 2:43 PM

Jan 2019
I don't really understand what's going on but damn, Yanagida-san really got mad
Apr 26, 3:51 AM

Feb 2019
It's cute to see that Chiyuki still behaves like a little kid to her dad, "bleh" like that ^^
Aug 14, 2:27 PM
Jun 2014
I wish I had a dad or mom like Chiyuki's father... Still.. it's not that big of a deal to change its name, Fujito-san!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 115 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 25, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 111 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 25, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 102 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 21, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 2:36 PM

» I'm in love with this manga

Feitan_exe - May 24

0 by Feitan_exe »»
May 24, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 194 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 16, 2021

13 by Shikkakku »»
May 5, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.