New
Sep 23, 2019 9:04 AM

Jun 2019

FORMAT:

Nickname:
    Name: (as you want to be called)
    Why you want to be an oficer?:
    Eventually useful capacities:
    Your opinion about the club: (facoltative)
    Short description of you:

You're welcome ^^

ANIM3zKawaiiFeb 5, 2020 7:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 24, 2019 5:22 AM
Sep 2019
nickname: n3ek0k4w41
I want to be an officer to en largo the club, because I like a lot this club
I love anime and manga but I start to watch anime only 1 year ago.
ANIM3zKawaiiSep 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Sep 24, 2019 5:58 AM

Jun 2019
@n3ek0k4w41 I made you officer and now i'm going to fix the typing errors that you have make in your post XD
n3ek0k4w41: I want to be an oficcer to en largo the club, because I Lake a lot this club
I lo e anime and manga but I start to watch anime only 1 year ago

ANIM3zKawaiiFeb 5, 2020 8:01 AM
Sep 25, 2019 4:16 PM

Aug 2014
Nickname: Choccie
I would like to be an officer as, I would like this club to become a social place where people post and share about the anime/manga they are reading/watching, and for it to become a small hub for people to hang hang out with one another. I have been watching anime for about 6 years now and am still amazed at whats made now compared to back then. Haha makes me feel old and i'm only 20.
chocciedodgerSep 25, 2019 4:52 PM
Sep 26, 2019 8:45 AM

Jun 2019
chocciedodger said:
Nickname: Choccie
XD. I would like to be an officer as, I would like this club to become a social place where people post and share about the anime/manga they are reading/watching, and for it to become a small hub for people to hang hang out with one another. I have been watching anime for about 6 years now and am still amazed at whats made now compared to back then. Haha makes me feel old and i'm only 20.

I'm in the same situation. I've started watching them when I was about 7y old, then I had a long break and I started again only one year ago^^
ANIM3zKawaiiFeb 5, 2020 8:07 AM
May 16, 2020 2:46 PM
Oct 2012
Nickname:Pukka
Name: (as you want to be called): Timmy
Why you want to be an officer?:I am actually very new to being in a club, I don't even know what being an officer is... but if i can do posts where we can talk about anime/ manga that makes me happy. I am in on any activities. Actually I want to occupy my time because I am very bored.
Eventually useful capacities: Multilingual, English is my third best spoken language. I am very clever. I don't know if it's a plus or a minus but I am dangerously honest and I always do my best. Regardless if it's my job or a voluntary thing.
Your opinion about the club: You guys seem nice, fresh I like the fact that it is a new-ish club because it doesn't feel exaggeratedly busy. For example I got invited to this club the other day and they have so many events going on that I am lost. I don't even understand how to participate in it. And it feels like they want new members but they don't give a fart about them.
Short description of you: I am an otaku by nature. Whenever I am not at work, I am home gaming or watching anime or Korean dramas. I am very artistic, love debating, have been watching anime pretty much since my parents first got internet in our place. I love a good anime, I prefer a good story then the amazing animations.
May 16, 2020 3:21 PM

Jun 2019
Philitingar said:
Nickname:Pukka
Name: (as you want to be called): Timmy
Why you want to be an officer?:I am actually very new to being in a club, I don't even know what being an officer is... but if i can do posts where we can talk about anime/ manga that makes me happy. I am in on any activities. Actually I want to occupy my time because I am very bored.
Eventually useful capacities: Multilingual, English is my third best spoken language. I am very clever. I don't know if it's a plus or a minus but I am dangerously honest and I always do my best. Regardless if it's my job or a voluntary thing.
Your opinion about the club: You guys seem nice, fresh I like the fact that it is a new-ish club because it doesn't feel exaggeratedly busy. For example I got invited to this club the other day and they have so many events going on that I am lost. I don't even understand how to participate in it. And it feels like they want new members but they don't give a fart about them.
Short description of you: I am an otaku by nature. Whenever I am not at work, I am home gaming or watching anime or Korean dramas. I am very artistic, love debating, have been watching anime pretty much since my parents first got internet in our place. I love a good anime, I prefer a good story then the amazing animations.

An officer is basically a member close to the admin that can suggest and edit topic for the rest of the community.
Thank you for joining us~
Thanks also for the nice words about the club. ^w^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ONE YEAR OF THE CLUB (Anniversary)

ANIM3zKawaii - Jul 9, 2020

3 by -Otaku_SK- »»
Nov 30, 2021 11:26 PM

» Hi! I'm New!

shadowita - May 23, 2020

3 by IsaBelle33 »»
Jun 28, 2020 1:12 PM

» What is everyone watching this season?

DoctorDux - Aug 1, 2019

9 by Kaito_Eve- »»
Apr 15, 2020 6:16 AM

» [CARD] 100 MEMBERS EDITION ~ N'1

ANIM3zKawaii - Mar 20, 2020

0 by ANIM3zKawaii »»
Mar 20, 2020 12:43 PM

» CLUB INTRODUCTION

ANIM3zKawaii - Sep 23, 2019

3 by ANIM3zKawaii »»
Feb 17, 2020 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.