Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2019 9:06 PM
Sep 2018
I haven't played the visual novel, but juding from the cover it's the offbrand animei of the year in my books. This is relevant to my interests.

What's your anticipation?

"I masturbate to anime girls! Do you wanna be my friend?" - Lost Pause aka Noble. 2017
Oct 3, 2019 1:12 AM

Jan 2015
Wasn't too hyped at first but after seeing the screens I must say that it's the hentai I'm waiting the most now :D Hope the animation will be good.
Nov 28, 2019 8:34 PM

Oct 2013
Since I don't see an Edit button for the info page for time duration I'm hoping a mod might see this. I have the first episode and it came in at 18:11 and not 30 minutes. As much as I wish it WAS 30 min. I'm getting a little bored with the half-length episode fad that has been going around. Basically we are getting half the content with twice the wait time. I prefer the old 30 min. episodes. They all felt like they had more plot (or close enough in some cases). Now they seem to just pick out the sex scenes from the source media and throw them together with an intro. Oh and the ones that have like a third of the video being a giant intro that you have to read through, then the last third is "what happens in the next video", and then in the next video, they do ANOTHER intro of the entire previous episode. When the episode is only 15 minutes long it really ruins things.

Sorry, I just had to get that out. BUT! This one was great. Too short, but a great watch! Can't wait for the 2nd half (of the "first" episode.... LOL).
JewlZ25Dec 4, 2019 9:09 PM
Nov 28, 2019 10:00 PM

Nov 2019
I have the visual novel, which I didn't play it yet, I'll watch the adaptation after I finish the visual novel first.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love x Holic: Miwaku no Otome to Hakudaku Kankei - The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 22, 2019

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 22, 2022 10:32 AM

Poll: » Love x Holic: Miwaku no Otome to Hakudaku Kankei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 1, 2019

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 22, 2022 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.