Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2019 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is entitled "Catching the Clouds."

Kum Kum and his adorable little gang of prehistoric friends are causing mischief all over. The episode begins with the trouble-making protagonist getting out of punishment - but what he was grounded for, we're not told. He's instantly running off to find his friends Butterfly (Chiru Chiru) and Bumble (Mochi Mochi), who invite Little Rock (Aron) to come play with them. Honestly, the animation of their frolicking through the forests and fields is quite charming. In the midst of their fun, Kum Kum and Aron begin to argue about what the clouds are made of, which sets off their journey up a volcanic mountain to prove their theories true. A raging storm blows in but that does not deter the boys from their mission. Though the climb down is perilous, their guardians thankfully come to the rescue. Unfortunately, the clouds that they have caught in their respective bags have dissipated into thin air so all of their worried friends and family members think that the boys are just being naughty as usual.

My mom told me that "Kum Kum" was a great favorite of hers when she was young, and as soon as I started watching, I instantly saw the appeal. The characters are full of vibrancy and the designs are both adorable and distinct. For a cartoon released in 1975, I'm giving it an 7.5/10
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)

More topics from this board

» So this is where Kun's nickname came from

Lanz - Mar 23, 2016

3 by wizteddy13 »»
Apr 24, 2019 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.