Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2019 9:37 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
better with cat loli in first part
Apr 29, 2019 6:01 PM

Feb 2018
Milf the best xD..
Apr 30, 2019 6:29 AM
Oct 2013
Way too naive to just go with cat loli after all the rapes and lifesteal, especially when it was an invitation to go to the other raper lifestealer as well. Did not even suspect the claim that tanned loli approved could be a lie. Could of easily died again.
And so much for tanned loli's talk about protecting him, just totally left him alone for easy predation again.

All succubi dressing most shamelessly with some almost nothing covering themselves and some even totally baring the raw breasts.

No idea if it was clone or original taken by the tavern master due to cheap cut away to her grabbing one of them. Although may have been deliberate mystery.
Speaking of the clone, from where does the energy come from to make it? Did it shared portion of original or not use originals?
How his d could of been pulled out and the cat loli's pantsu pulled aside when both his arms were occupied carrying her and she was holding the controller and likely not in any position to do it herself?

Seems it was probably the one with the cat loli that was the clone since it returned to the nude one? Why the suit and clothes when along with it though? The suit disappears??

Most motherly of cyan(?) hair to offer the breasts and milk to recover him and the comforting touch and words, the only salvation for him in this world(ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
Loled at tanned loli finding fault with it
And despite him being in life-threantening state, tanned loli just sucking out his cum and life anyways.
Cyan(?) hair spraying out the breast milk most indecently while being sucked by tanned loli. Did not approved of her sitting on his face though, that was only damaging to him.

And again with the 'I will protect you' and 'I will be by your side no matter what' of tanned loli. Clearly, didn't protect him nor were even by his side at all was why he was in such state! Did not repent at all. Ought to be ashamed of herself.

Anyways, he probably wont be returning to his world, and will be stuck with an incompetent selfish slut who is unlikely to keep him from being prayed on in the future.

The movement was mostly good although was not particularly excited by any of the plays and the body shape was not to my liking.
User-sanApr 30, 2019 6:53 AM
May 1, 2019 6:49 PM
Aug 2018
I love this series so much! Hopefully they aren't done!

I like the girl with the hat and the girl with the horns the best so far.
drango123May 1, 2019 6:53 PM
May 11, 2019 8:25 AM

Mar 2018
User-san said:
Way too naive to just go with cat loli after all the rapes and lifesteal, especially when it was an invitation to go to the other raper lifestealer as well. Did not even suspect the claim that tanned loli approved could be a lie. Could of easily died again.
The boy kept acting that naïve in all 4 episodes of the series. At this point, let's just assume that he did want it after all, shown quite obviously in episode 3 that he was first to initiate the sex.

User-san said:
And again with the 'I will protect you' and 'I will be by your side no matter what' of tanned loli. Clearly, didn't protect him nor were even by his side at all was why he was in such state! Did not repent at all. Ought to be ashamed of herself.

Anyways, he probably wont be returning to his world, and will be stuck with an incompetent selfish slut who is unlikely to keep him from being prayed on in the future.

The movement was mostly good although was not particularly excited by any of the plays and the body shape was not to my liking.
That's why I'm annoyed by that tanned loli. The cyan-haired busty one deserves the boy much more than she does. I might be biased though, because I'm into MILF and I don't like loli

drango123 said:
I love this series so much! Hopefully they aren't done!

I like the girl with the hat and the girl with the horns the best so far.
Which one? All of them have horns anyway.

Me too. But sadly, seems like this is the last episode of it since Tiny Evil only got 4 episodes as well. These two series are done by the same studio.
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 11, 2019 10:31 AM
Aug 2018
tengoku-oh said:
Which one? All of them have horns anyway.

Me too. But sadly, seems like this is the last episode of it since Tiny Evil only got 4 episodes as well. These two series are done by the same studio.

Oops I meant the two with blue hair.
May 21, 2019 12:13 PM

Sep 2011
Damn I want some nude Arune.

Dec 17, 2022 8:54 AM
Nov 2021
User-san said:
And so much for tanned loli's talk about protecting him, just totally left him alone for easy predation again.

All succubi dressing most shamelessly with some almost nothing covering themselves and some even totally baring the raw breasts.

No idea if it was clone or original taken by the tavern master due to cheap cut away to her grabbing one of them. Although may have been deliberate mystery.
Speaking of the clone, from where does the energy come from to make it? Did it shared portion of original or not use originals?
How his d could of been pulled out and the cat loli's pantsu pulled aside when both his arms were occupied carrying her and she was holding the controller and likely not in any position to do it herself?

Seems it was probably the one with the cat loli that was the clone since it returned to the nude one? Why the suit and clothes when along with it though? The suit disappears??

Most motherly of cyan(?) hair to offer the breasts and milk to recover him and the comforting touch and words, the only salvation for him in this world(ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
Loled at tanned loli finding fault with it
And despite him being in life-threantening state, tanned loli just sucking out his cum and life anyways.
Cyan(?) hair spraying out the breast milk most indecently while being sucked by tanned loli. Did not approved of her sitting on his face though, that was only damaging to him.

Well despite ALL they've been through, meeting him saving him never forget she's still succubus and they do what they do best

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 1 Discussion

J_B - Nov 30, 2018

5 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 17, 2022 8:51 AM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Muma no Machi Cornelica

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 3:40 AM

» Anyone else find it weird that the mc is voiced by a girl?

HappyFappy - Dec 18, 2020

2 by HappyFappy »»
May 21, 2021 3:18 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - Jan 26, 2019

3 by Animersz_kun »»
Dec 26, 2019 9:29 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 3 Discussion

J_B - Mar 29, 2019

3 by tengokuoh »»
Apr 25, 2019 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.