Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
he is overcome his doubt... but she is hesitant? why? another drama?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 14, 2018 3:45 AM

Jan 2011
Did she lose the match, because that's what I'm thinking it is.
Nov 14, 2018 9:55 AM
Mar 2015
Poor guy The sister goaded him into getting the bike. He worked hard only to have his girl reject it
Nov 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Nov 2018
ReaperCreeper said:
Did she lose the match, because that's what I'm thinking it is.

Without going into too much detail
Nov 14, 2018 6:36 PM

May 2016
I had to look up a hook turn, lol! Miyao can be annoying with trying to be a bro. but his heart's in the right place.

Yoda as an exam giver is awesome(an angry Yoda, but still). Makoto (not Nakoto) Is great in this chapter. Granted, she's still a spoiled rich kid(motorized scooters ain't cheap), but her heart's in the right place, and wants to see both Haruo and Akira happy.

If Hidaka won, don't ya'll think she'd be in this chapter? No, Akira's countenance is caused by something else. I don't know the details, as I've only seen the raws past this chapter.

That extra at the end though...... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Oct 12, 4:04 AM

Mar 2011
Reply to tywhoppity
I had to look up a hook turn, lol! Miyao can be annoying with trying to be a bro. but his heart's in the right place.

Yoda as an exam giver is awesome(an angry Yoda, but still). Makoto (not Nakoto) Is great in this chapter. Granted, she's still a spoiled rich kid(motorized scooters ain't cheap), but her heart's in the right place, and wants to see both Haruo and Akira happy.

If Hidaka won, don't ya'll think she'd be in this chapter? No, Akira's countenance is caused by something else. I don't know the details, as I've only seen the raws past this chapter.

That extra at the end though...... :' )
@tywhoppity I like how the extra played with the manga tropes for showing sleep.

More topics from this board

Poll: » High Score Girl Chapter 63 Discussion

Gnowmi - Sep 29, 2018

26 by brucescrews »»
Oct 13, 5:59 AM

Poll: » High Score Girl Chapter 60 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

4 by brucescrews »»
Oct 13, 5:03 AM

Poll: » High Score Girl Chapter 59 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 23, 2019

3 by brucescrews »»
Oct 13, 4:14 AM

Poll: » High Score Girl Chapter 48 Discussion

tywhoppity - Aug 29, 2018

1 by brucescrews »»
Oct 12, 3:09 AM

Poll: » High Score Girl Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

4 by brucescrews »»
Oct 12, 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.