Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2017
Damn I was hoping for at least 2 cour but the good thing is that Sorachi said (again) that this is not the complete end of Gintama. Pretty hyped for what's to come in the final 3 episodes and even after that.
Sep 18, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2012
Without being spoiled further. (i have not seen anything past Gintama.: Porori-hen yet)
Does this Gintama arc from the past two seasons reach a climax? has it even reached a climax yet? Or is the (suppose to) final arc still up and running?

I hate to wait for yet another cour since i have been doing just that too long already being convinced the anime was actually ending lol
Sep 18, 2018 2:01 PM
Jul 2015
johnyjohny said:
Without being spoiled further. (i have not seen anything past Gintama.: Porori-hen yet)
Does this Gintama arc from the past two seasons reach a climax? has it even reached a climax yet? Or is the (suppose to) final arc still up and running?

I hate to wait for yet another cour since i have been doing just that too long already being convinced the anime was actually ending lol

To be honest nobody really knows. The author says "Gintama is going to end soon" for quite some time now. Last week he ended the manga in Shounen Jump but is going to continue elsewhere in December. He says he still has some story left to tell. Even he himself is not quite sure when Gintama will end.

So this won't be the final season of Gintama!
Sep 18, 2018 2:33 PM

Jan 2017
johnyjohny said:

Honestly it kinda does reach a huge climax (happened like almost a month ago) but now it's sorta settling down. However you can tell that there's still some holes to fill and that there is more to be told as Sorachi said and I agree that Sorachi himself does not even know when Gintama ends other than "soon" lol.
Sep 18, 2018 2:48 PM

Nov 2012
K_Ali_K said:
johnyjohny said:

Honestly it kinda does reach a huge climax (happened like almost a month ago) but now it's sorta settling down. However you can tell that there's still some holes to fill and that there is more to be told as Sorachi said and I agree that Sorachi himself does not even know when Gintama ends other than "soon" lol.
That's all i needed to know. I was looking for answer like this for a while now, i can finally refresh my memories by re-watching and watch my long awaited 2 Gintama seasons. Thanks dude :)
Sep 23, 2018 9:12 AM
Feb 2016
nooo!!!! i need to wait 2 more episodes
Oct 1, 2018 5:20 AM

Mar 2018
is the anime only have 14 episodes, has it been confirmed to only have 14 episodes? anybody please tell me. i think the manga is longer than that??????
Oct 1, 2018 6:18 AM

Jan 2017
boyoungsi said:
is the anime only have 14 episodes, has it been confirmed to only have 14 episodes? anybody please tell me. i think the manga is longer than that??????
Yeah my guy I think for this season at least which was supposed to be the last season lol, we get a total of 14 episodes meaning next week is the last one. But supposedly Sorachi has said we're getting more Gintama soon and he himself does not know when it'll end so look forward to that. Hope that answers your question bro
Oct 1, 2018 6:21 AM

Mar 2018
K_Ali_K said:
boyoungsi said:
Yeah my guy I think for this season at least which was supposed to be the last season lol, we get a total of 14 episodes meaning next week is the last one. But supposedly Sorachi has said we're getting more Gintama soon and he himself does not know when it'll end so look forward to that. Hope that answers your question bro

owh i see thank you for the info dude. just get another news from my friend http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/09/15-1/gintama-manga-ends-its-weekly-serialization-but-will-continue-to-tell-the-further-side-of-the-final-chapter-in-jump-giga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 19, 2018

101 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
Aug 1, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 2, 2018

80 by MiamoreCash »»
Jul 4, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 30, 2018

77 by tomoe22 »»
May 24, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 26, 2018

95 by tomoe22 »»
May 23, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 12, 2018

62 by tomoe22 »»
May 21, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.