Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2018 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The struggles continues and Ton faces even more obstacles in their way.

Ton gets help on the way but Shinyao stood before her really intends on stopping her. Some awkward scenes aside, this turned out to be one of the more intense episodes.
Stark700Sep 17, 2018 9:47 AM
Sep 17, 2018 10:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The tower was the perfect toy box for the suns though. Shinyao is completely in dark form huh. Seeing Rijan in the flesh and the strong bond between Vlad and her was quite interesting. Helsing sure made a timely comeback but backup proved to unexpectedly resilient to the very end. Looks like the final battle will be between Bai and Dark Shinyao then. Hope that Luke and Toryu is ok though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2018 10:29 AM

Jun 2009
nothing again about chris too bad too didnt see his death probably and his brother no nothing about it ... well one mre ep and i have too say again it would have soo much potential if it wants too but the heart is missing about the ceators ttally
what a waste :/ 3/5
Sep 17, 2018 11:00 AM

Jul 2017
Kannei said:
nothing again about chris too bad too didnt see his death probably and his brother no nothing about it ... well one mre ep and i have too say again it would have soo much potential if it wants too but the heart is missing about the ceators ttally
what a waste :/ 3/5

It seems that way for both Chris and Luke, hopefully their character development didn't die out ...

All things aside, mostly a buildup episode towards the final battle between Dark Shinyao and Sha Rijan revitalized Baileu Ton.

The whole Tower of London invasion felt weird, as though carried on with Midnight Sun's purpose of Backup and Haysin's plans to make both of them stronger and fight against each other.

Nevertheless, not a solid episode but one for the show, two for the money.
Sep 17, 2018 5:52 PM
Jun 2017
The final battle will just begin in final episode as Ton will battle against Shinyao... hahaha... lets see how this will end..
Sep 18, 2018 1:52 PM

May 2018
One more to go................................................
Sep 18, 2018 4:03 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't expect this at first. The way they failed to rescue Shinyao two or three times throughout the season was just silly, but if the payoff is really going to be a big fight between her and Ton, and a shirtless Luke, I couldn't hope for anything better here. The part with the deaths, I mean, I think they died, of Backup and Helsing was just bad though.
Sep 19, 2018 8:19 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! Shinyao went rampage unleashed mode...it's up to Ton to save her! go girl!
3/5.

Dec 8, 2018 11:16 PM

Aug 2017
Dark Shinyao is creepy. I think that the Backup dude is dead.

At least the final battle is here.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 21, 2019 4:02 PM

May 2013

Bitch, not everything's about you LOL.

Maaan, Luke. I thought you were better than that lol. The fake mannequin Chris couldn't have possibly had the werewolf scent, come on now.

Wayne is so cute as usual lol <3 I hope Ton-chan gets to see his demon side unleashed.

Helsing, you never learn. Some humans are so rotten that they're better off dead, hah. No point in saving them .-. But you do you with your beliefs.
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM
Aug 2020
I hope Ton wouldn't end up saving Shinyao by 'talking to her, and remind her of her friendship' I wanna see real fight between these two!

Can't wait to see what demon Wayne will do!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

28 by dxsenx »»
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 4 Discussion

FireCrauter - Sep 25, 2018

4 by NoviSun »»
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ann_sordo »»
May 31, 2021 1:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.