Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2018 2:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of storytelling and info dump this episode...

It seems we're really getting to know the world of Gunpla and the circumstances of the past. The developer of GBN also revealed itself to Riku and his friens. Personally, I think we're getting some serious linear episodes coming up. It made the revelation of Sarah being cause of the frequent bugs in recent times. Also revealed that she's an "electronic lifeform".

Sarah doesn't feel so good compared to other episodes either. I want to see her smile back D:
Stark700Aug 21, 2018 3:17 AM
Aug 21, 2018 5:55 AM

May 2018
Finally, some advancement on the story!
Well looks like we are in for some serious eps.
Next ep Ogre pulls off a Mr Bushido lol
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Aug 21, 2018 7:13 AM
Jun 2017
Actually while watching this series, i do ask what Sarah really is? (Though i have a feeling at that time that she is like a NPC in this world) and well the biggest surprise here is that she isnt just a NPc, she is indeed a BUG in the game.

Well what will the divers do, can they find a solution to it or in the end they will let the admin push the update...
Aug 21, 2018 8:05 AM

Feb 2012
So she is the YuiFour Murasame of this series.
Fortress_MaximusAug 21, 2018 2:59 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 21, 2018 2:21 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, things are escalating fast!

I wasn't expecting that bird to be the avatar of the person behind the game, neat!

Poor Sarah though, she didn't even fully understand her existence, at least not at first, wondering what the others meant by "the real world", and now her very existence is threatening the GBN, which is her whole world, and really important to a lot of people too, even to the ones she cares the most for.

It's not like the administration is wrong either, but just deciding to erase her without a second thought is a bit ruthless for sure, let's see what happens ~
Aug 21, 2018 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
i'd rename the title of this episode as Revelations of Sarah!
Sarah's a bug so that means, every time that Sarah is inside Riku's cockpit together near him, Riku always win? so this means Riku's advancing with some help and not with his own efforts huh...Riku's gotta be relegated because of that!
I know the solution! instead of transferring from a Hard Disk, they should use Solid State Drive! LOLZ!
5/5!

Aug 22, 2018 3:06 AM

Apr 2016
The best episode of GBD to date.

This development somehow made this anime a little bit different from Build Fighters and Try as it's not focused on fighting and tournaments, but more on the virtual world that was used as the setting.

Well, Sarah being "not human" is not surprising to us already and with the dilemma that they're facing for the past episodes, we already know she's the "bug". I felt bad for her since she's my favorite character now in the anime (formerly Ayame :v) but I like how the "story" is going into.

GBN or Sarah? What's the choice?
If they choose GBN, Sarah will be gone but they can still use the GBN and probably restore Sarah without affecting the system.
If they choose Sarah, GBN is done and so as Sarah since she exists in the GBN world.
So pretty much the first option is a better choice but I think there will be another "miracle" crap that will happen and "plot convenience" neither of the two options will happen. :v

Just like GBF and Try, I'm pretty sure this will end in 24 or 25 episodes so I think this anime will end with resolving the issue with Sarah.

Anyway, I am now curious as to how things will turn out in the remaining episodes. :)
Aug 24, 2018 2:06 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
This is the lowest point in the series so far. The entire explanation was pretty bad since that's not how the technology works. Also, the reaction and decisions of the mods and developer does not make much sense at all and are just for advancing the nearly non-existent plot.

Choosing between an emergent AI lifeform and GBN should be very easy: obviously the artificial AI lifeform is more valuable.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 17, 2019 12:27 PM
Jan 2019
Im very interested to see where the rest of the charachters, that have come to know Sarah, will react to her origin
Jan 16, 2021 1:45 PM

Jun 2017
We go from the villains being hackers to an admin literally willing to commit murder to maintain an mmo. Like, that's what it is in no unclear terms. He is trying to destroy a sentient creature for the sake of his video game.
Jan 20, 2023 11:02 PM

Feb 2019
i doubt the other peeps close to BUILD DIVERS will just let sarah get disposed of. but i wonder what koichi got planned in his head of his. i'm sure he had an "aha!" moment back there...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2018

35 by FONZACUS »»
May 13, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

11 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

15 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.