Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 5, 2018 9:01 PM

Feb 2016
https://myanimelist.net/character/159824/Yuzuki_Sagara
https://myanimelist.net/character/159236/Yukina_Takatsu
https://myanimelist.net/character/152607/Yomi_Satsuki

What is the intention of this trio; Yukina Takatsu, Yomi Satsuki and Yuzuki Sagara? I have checked Toji No Miko wikipage, it doesn't give me a real substance.

Isn't Yukina Takatsu guilty? She was using aradama on girls forcefully. More importantly, she is still with Princess Tagitsu. She is supporting her. I don't get it. Do other schools and characters know her and princess's whereabout?
May 7, 2018 4:51 PM
Oct 2016
So basically the hime Aradama is split into three personality. Tagitsuhime who wants to destroy humanity, Takirihime who wants to rule over human as a god and Ichikishimahime who wants Aradama and human to live co-exist as one entity. They have their own motive and ambition that make them enemy for each other, this is civil war. The trio you mention sided with Tagitsuhime, they have their own Imperial Guard now as their army. The goverment have Takirihime in their custody and maybe sided with her. And then the Origami and Mokusa have Ichikishimahime. Their motive is still never mentioned tho, but Mokusa, Origami and Goverment know each hime whereabout. The next move is keep the hime split out because if their absorb each other, the winner will gain the real "Tagitsuhime" form in the netherworld and starting the same accident 20 years ago. Also Mokusa knows Yukina and Yuzuzki is doing something and suspecting them, although Yuzuki seems to disliking Yukina plans to implant Noro on human body. I hope this gave you a little answer you need, cause the anime itself is still full of mystery and i'm also in urge to watch what happen next....
May 7, 2018 8:26 PM

Feb 2016
KaguzenRein said:
So basically the hime Aradama is split into three personality. Tagitsuhime who wants to destroy humanity, Takirihime who wants to rule over human as a god and Ichikishimahime who wants Aradama and human to live co-exist as one entity. They have their own motive and ambition that make them enemy for each other, this is civil war. The trio you mention sided with Tagitsuhime, they have their own Imperial Guard now as their army. The goverment have Takirihime in their custody and maybe sided with her. And then the Origami and Mokusa have Ichikishimahime. Their motive is still never mentioned tho, but Mokusa, Origami and Goverment know each hime whereabout. The next move is keep the hime split out because if their absorb each other, the winner will gain the real "Tagitsuhime" form in the netherworld and starting the same accident 20 years ago. Also Mokusa knows Yukina and Yuzuzki is doing something and suspecting them, although Yuzuki seems to disliking Yukina plans to implant Noro on human body. I hope this gave you a little answer you need, cause the anime itself is still full of mystery and i'm also in urge to watch what happen next....

Now, It makes sense. So we have three clashing factions with different ideals. They could give a rundown version of what is going on. Too many characters are showing up on the screen.

I will keep this in my mind while watching the series.

*Let's side with Tagitsuhime for now. ;P
May 7, 2018 11:07 PM
Oct 2016
Looks like the safest option for humanity is sided with Ichikishima-hime since she's showing kind of lazy attitude and seems to be the weakest one among them. Also her idealism is kind of make sense, since the conflict between Aradama and Human is ironically started by human itself. Meanwhille Takiri-hime is the dangerous one on my opinion, while she's in government custody and being monitored by military and Toji, she's the one who showed most determination on rulling human as a God, also she's looks so strong. And for Tagitsu-hime, i don't know she looks strong but didn't show so many motivation so far, well the story seems to be evolving evermore, who i am to judge.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.