Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2018 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those two adults in the first segment really shouldn't be copulating in front of their son. But I was still amused when the kid started riding on the dad's back.
Dec 26, 2020 4:02 PM

Aug 2020
It's somewhat comedic with it's art style and sexual jokes. Not really enjoyable when it comes to H material though.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 17, 2023 7:30 PM
Jul 2021
On the one hand, the first section is pretty inappropriate. On the other hand, the baby's dialogue and facial expressions made me laugh really hard. I think that's a first from hentai for me. The other stories were kinda meh though.
May 21, 2023 2:27 PM

Jun 2011
This was a fun and interesting slice of life history piece of erotica! Though it's mostly a comedy that uses sexuality in a different way then just titillation. 
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.