Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2018 6:13 PM
Jan 2017
Heellooo everyone! today we shall talk about Yaoi's that made us cry/tear up. My number one would be Hybrid Child, all four episodes had me sobbing T_T leave the one that made you cry below and till next week ;) ~Little-bit~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 15, 2018 4:18 PM

Apr 2012
It didn't make me cry or tear up, but I definitely felt my chest tighten up after reading Ten Count. It wasn't because of the story though. Ten Count was a beautifully-drawn series that I had started reading in 2013. To finally reach the end five years later just stirred something in me.

It also helped that I loved the series back then and have strong memories of it (I may have used some panels for a biology powerpoint... XD )
"I don't need something like a special seat...... I'm not the audience, I want to be on the stage." - Tsukigami Kaito from ‘Starmyu’

“We actors want an audience to watch our best performances, right? Is it different for you guys?” - Otori Itsuki from ‘Starmyu’

"Always tempt your faith with luck and a smile" - Y. Chang

"Those who fly in rage will always have a bad landing."
Mar 25, 2018 12:49 PM

Oct 2014
Wow! There's been a FEW, I'm a crybaby so whenever my heartstrings get pulled, I usually tear up. But definitely Doushitemo Furetakunai. This was a recommendation by a friend who basicaly got me into the Yaoi/Shonen Ai void.

I remember I was at my cousin's basketball practice and it was a BIG MISTAKE to start reading this on the bleachers. I definitely had to choke up on my tears and had to try my hardest to not go onto full crying mode.

How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Mar 25, 2018 12:52 PM

Oct 2014
Asanomi_Kuroki said:
It didn't make me cry or tear up, but I definitely felt my chest tighten up after reading Ten Count. It wasn't because of the story though. Ten Count was a beautifully-drawn series that I had started reading in 2013. To finally reach the end five years later just stirred something in me.

It also helped that I loved the series back then and have strong memories of it (I may have used some panels for a biology powerpoint... XD )

Ten Count... wow, this one is one of my favorites ever!! Tho I HATED that ending with all my heart; but I'm grateful for all the feelings I got to experience with Ten Count... Happiness, excitement, sadness.. A full on rollercoaster. It definitely is a shame, so much could've been done with the series.

How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Yaoi Webtoon?

Voki - Aug 17, 2018

1 by Voki »»
Aug 17, 2018 9:58 AM

Sticky: » Yaoi Book Club

Voki - Apr 11, 2018

4 by Lil-Bit »»
May 23, 2018 3:00 PM

Poll: » First yaoi manga you bought?

Voki - May 9, 2018

1 by Marimo »»
May 12, 2018 2:16 AM

» What got you into yaoi?

Fujoshi_Ara - Jan 28, 2018

7 by Nemurasan »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:52 AM

» [CLOSED] Member cards (by symeon_a)

symeon_a - Apr 10, 2018

2 by Nedu-kun »»
Apr 11, 2018 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.