Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2018 5:12 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suzuken in so many of the old ero animei XD apparently other big names here too, but I ddidnt really pick any out.

Quitse shameless of aneki to casually loiter around in the sexy underwear in front of him and disrupt his reason.

Ah the youth of chasing panchiras and peeping into the frank space of girls changing room (*˘▽˘*)

Childhood friend was lewd to lick the own nipple in fap and quite perverted to be doing it at the school in broad daylight (*˘︶˘*) quite lewd embarrassment and troubled reaction of her from being found out as well (*˘︶˘*)

aneki was pervert to be doing sex in the workplace and in the men's toilet with her boss. Well nice to comfort his stress I guess.

As if leave the ero books scattered on the floor, too careless XD or perhaps trap. As if tempting the little brother all this time And then trying to say its no good. Well she surely started feeling it with both penetrations. Speaking of which most perverted to enjoy the anal and of brother to suddenly initiate it.

Surprisingly married the boss And seemed like it was gonna be a one night stand after all.

What a coincidence that boss was childhood friend's brother, small world XD

Eh?! 3P?! What Shameless family XD so much for forgetting and 'just tonight' XD

Art and animation was somewhat weak.
User-sanDec 7, 2022 4:24 AM
Dec 4, 2022 6:37 PM

Nov 2010
What a lucky guy. He ended up having a threesome. It's too bad there's no sex scene for Yuka. I prefer her compared to the sister. 5/10

More topics from this board

» General discussion

Kisaku-sama - May 24, 2011

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2018 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.