Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2010 12:35 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, a chapter focusing on Kuran for once.

She's not really my favourite of the girls, but I kinda enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. The sponge part was pretty amusing, Saku scrubbing far too hard in certain areas!

Seems pretty much nailed on for a harem end now. =/

Mar 26, 2010 4:08 PM

Jul 2009
What the Kuran's mother! uh okay that was surprising
Mar 29, 2010 8:07 AM

Oct 2009
I like how she gets pregnant from an unknown person and runs away, good mom.
Mar 31, 2010 6:33 AM

Jun 2009
Ko_Daimuhen said:
I still feel that Karin is missing some decent attention, mostly because I haven't seen a newer chapter focused on her for awhile.
(I might have missing something - I read the older chapters awhile back)

I agree with you to a certain extent, though Karin did get the focus of the Valentine's Day chapter, that was more farce than plot. I supposed you'd have to go back to chapter 18 (The night-time trip to school) for any kind of decent interaction between her and Saku.

I have a feeling the next chapter will be focused on Mebuki though, as she's been sidelined for quite a while.

Mar 31, 2010 7:49 PM

Oct 2009
Ko_Daimuhen said:
CraigTheOtaku said:

I have a feeling the next chapter will be focused on Mebuki though, as she's been sidelined for quite a while.

Yeah, I agree on your post entirely..
I just hope that Karin gets another chapter soon,
sadly I'm a fan of Karin aswell.. so it isn't great for me given how the recent chapters seem to be losing the interation seen previously within the first 5 or so chapters.
Honestly I don't think anyone cares about Mebuki.
Apr 1, 2010 1:59 AM

Jun 2009
Acidfart said:
Ko_Daimuhen said:
CraigTheOtaku said:

Yeah, I agree on your post entirely..
I just hope that Karin gets another chapter soon,
sadly I'm a fan of Karin aswell.. so it isn't great for me given how the recent chapters seem to be losing the interation seen previously within the first 5 or so chapters.
Honestly I don't think anyone cares about Mebuki.

I was mildly interested in her character early on (for about 2 chapters), but then she just became a tool for depicting loli situations without using either of the first two daughters. Moegi doesn't bring anything either, except for 'funny' angry outbursts when Mebuki's page presence is limited - which is hardly a meaningful contribution.

But that said, as much as I'd like Mebuki and Moegi to be phased out, I don't think they will be... and will continue to take away time from Karin/Saku development.

Jul 29, 2014 3:17 AM

Mar 2014
Mothers here are so ... GORGEOUS !!!
The Married couple fulfills their role !!
Saku looks like the "woman" here lol!!
So Hilarious !!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yomeiro Choice Chapter 6 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 20, 2009

4 by psyche-K »»
Dec 8, 2022 7:57 PM

Poll: » Yomeiro Choice Chapter 25 Discussion

AnimeLaver01 - Jul 29, 2014

1 by takadabaka »»
Jan 1, 2022 8:27 PM

Poll: » Yomeiro Choice Chapter 41 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 19, 2011

23 by Lex1979 »»
Sep 18, 2017 11:38 AM

Poll: » Yomeiro Choice Chapter 12 Discussion

Laevantein - Sep 27, 2009

5 by blessofcurse »»
May 8, 2015 11:11 AM

Poll: » Yomeiro Choice Chapter 10 Discussion

MayucchiYukie - May 24, 2009

7 by blessofcurse »»
May 8, 2015 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.