Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2018 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Suzuka girl isn't messing around...

Also, that Sayaka is going quite far to prove a point. I mean, to have a power like that. Also got Hiyori vs Maki this episode but she received some assist from Kanami. Can't everyone just get along?!
Feb 2, 2018 5:25 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like the betrayal runs deep and things will be harder to solve for the girl then expected.
Still it seems they have allies in unexpected places which is good for them.

Now they just have to find more allies and hope they can avoid getting caught for the moment so they can come up with a plan.
Feb 2, 2018 8:02 AM

Apr 2016
Poor Hiyoyon <(")
Feb 2, 2018 8:27 AM

Jan 2012
Ellen and Kaoru join the party! About time too. Nene prefers big tits? Nice taste, an aradama after my own heart. XD Nice showing by the girls this week, especially Kaoru handling that unsettling aradama host Satsuki. Looks like Ellen may see some action next week. Now if only Mai and Sayaka would join so our party could be complete. Speaking of, in typical anime fashion I had to laugh at the comedically tiny bite of one of the cookies Mai gave her by Sayaka. How could she even taste it? XD
Feb 2, 2018 8:59 AM

Apr 2016
That girl who was making Aradama from her blood reminds me of Byakuya from Bleach who uses Senbonzakura xD.
This show definitely has some trust issues, lmao.
Feb 2, 2018 9:01 AM

Jul 2017
Now, like finally, we get to some action, but the CG animation is always the sore thumb.

All things aside, Kanami, Hiyori, Ellen, Kaoru are of one mind, knowing that Yukari's behind everything, and begins the sequences of events ahead.
Feb 2, 2018 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
So Eren and Kaoru was just testing them and they passed. Nene is cute. It prefers girls with big breasts lol. The action was okay. The elite guard are quite strong, but they got beaten.
Feb 2, 2018 9:45 AM
Jan 2018
I see the anime deserve better rating than 6 as it shows
This reminds me of haifuri, when i expected a silly slice of life inside a ship, but it turned out thrilling and epic to being a wanted and chased here and there so they have to fight for survive
and this one got the same taste
*sorry for my bad english*
Feb 2, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2016
This anime is quite underrated in my opinion. It deserves much more attention.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2018 10:59 AM

Oct 2010
I was afraid the hunt would be grim and desperate, but thankfully this was a funny and fun episode, easily my favorite so far. It looks like this show will have been worth my time in the end. I was more uncertain of that before.

nDroae said:
If the entire elite guard were aradama/controlled that'd be nice, it may be just those two though. Yukari openly uses her demon powers (drawing two swords from the netherworld) around the elite guard, but maybe they just think she's OP. Clearly executive bitch doesn't know what's going on, since she was upset that the hunt's success was up to the "weak" Yomi who can't use a katana, not knowing about her bug-aradama To Write Love On Her Arms jutsu. So I look forward to executive bitch eventually being forced to realize what Yukari actually is.

Kanami at least tried to say "Yukari is an Aradama" but got interrupted. Girl, you gotta learn the art of talking nonstop over the top of annoying people. It's super useful for out-annoying them so they'll give up and back down.

Nice team combo to get out of that situation. OP team v team scenario seems much closer now. Convenient that there's an anti-Origami organization with motives apparently unrelated to (but compatible with) Hiyori's.

The pink loli calls herself ore lol
Feb 2, 2018 11:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that the two are actually part of the rebels though. Hmm so this was part of the royal guards plan to separate Ellen's group from Hiyori then. Mai's kindness really is boundless huh. Yume sure likes to test her skills by ambushing others though. So Kaoru and Nene go pretty far back then. The fight between Kanami and Hiyori was interesting in the trust that they had with each other. When she's serious Kaoru sure is impressive though. Though Yomi really can't use a sword huh. Interesting episode. I wonder is all of the elite guard evil then or just Yomi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2018 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
The supposed elite guard lost already :(
Yomi an aradama experiment but kaoru rekts her after going serious.
Yume strong but Origimi fights her off while seated XD Mai and Sayaka having a moment too.
Feb 2, 2018 2:15 PM

Dec 2016
Even aradama's can be pervs lol.

So now we know a little bit more about Ellen, Kaoru & their organization.

As expected the elite guards are super strong, the teamwork of Kanami & Hiyori once again was able to find a way to escape for now.

Yomi is a real handful being able to create aradama like that, she must have a limit though, you can't just keep cutting yourself up like that forever.
Feb 2, 2018 4:15 PM
Jan 2018
It is a good episode. Even the flashback is to the point. I have never been a fan of long flashback scene, so not having an episode-long flashback really helps me enjoying the show.

The action scene is good and show how strong Kanami is. She finally gain Hiyori's trust. Hiyori will fall for her eventually

I agree, this show deserves higher rating.
Feb 2, 2018 6:53 PM

Apr 2009
SenandungKolor said:
It is a good episode. Even the flashback is to the point. I have never been a fan of long flashback scene, so not having an episode-long flashback really helps me enjoying the show.

The action scene is good and show how strong Kanami is. She finally gain Hiyori's trust. Hiyori will fall for her eventually

I agree, this show deserves higher rating.
well this anime deserves more rating than Marchen Madchen and MM is getting darker now
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Feb 2, 2018 8:17 PM

Jun 2017
I don't think Karou can get serious all the time like she displayed in this episode, especially considering how long she napped for afterwards. Pretty cool how fast she could wield a sword like that.

I'm surprised. This anime had a lot of different scenes in it, but none of them or the episode as a whole felt rushed at all. The slow build up in the first 4 episodes must be starting to pay off, because the transitions all felt welcome and entertaining to watch from scene to scene. I couldn't agree more with everyone else on how underrated this anime is. It's on a roll and I don't see it slowing any time soon. Can't wait for next Friday!
Feb 2, 2018 9:39 PM

Jan 2011
you know this show ant all that bad it's kinda darker than you're usual all girl battle series

slightly surprised the un- human like elite was a aradama, thought they were gonna turn around at some point but they kinda seem to be apart of it all for all we know they all could be aradama
Feb 3, 2018 12:45 AM
Oct 2010
Anyone else checked out the producer and studios for this series? Square Enix is in on this lol and this is animated by Studio Gokumi. As of now, anything animated by Studio Gokumi did not disappoint. Also, anyone got info on who's the director, original creator, scriptwriter etc...?

Also, looks like they spend extra budget outside of the anime.
Izumi_YukiFeb 3, 2018 1:24 AM
Feb 3, 2018 1:25 AM

Jan 2016
Easily my favorite episode. It feels long yet it's great. Action scene choreographed really well. Not just flashes of blue and red like a certain anime.
Feb 3, 2018 6:06 AM

Aug 2013
finally some action, awesome OSTs, and NENE IS SO ADORABLE THAT VOICE ACTING AGSFADSAFGSAF
good episode
Feb 4, 2018 7:40 AM

Jun 2015
This show deserves more :D Hope the ratings will be better since this has 24 episodes.

I'm the type who looks forward to original anime every season because most of them have endings, unlike other adapted shows.
Feb 4, 2018 3:26 PM

Jun 2017
Looks like all that build up was worth it and the story is starting to go somewhere, I am glad I stayed. Also, you don't mess with Mashiko or she will rek your ass.
Feb 4, 2018 7:03 PM

Jul 2015
Eeeeeehhhhhhh that fight was pretty good. Things are picking up more and more with each episode, but question now is how long can it keep up?
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 5, 2018 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
Hiyori still doesn't trust Eren & Kaoru...
Shidou so disappointed she couldn't believe that she was cut down by the teamwork of Hiyori & Kanami!
Kaoru's performance with that humongous katana was so badass!
I wonder what's-up with Eren, she was out of scene the whole time they were separated with Kaoru?
4/5.

Feb 5, 2018 6:53 AM
Mar 2012
Finally lots of good fights in 2D.
Nice focus on Kaoru, Nene & Ellen. Trust & friendship building for Hiyoyon, later Sayaka.
Shoebill-chan (like Kemonofriends) still so edgy she cuts herself to grow eyeballs.
Feb 8, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
The fight against the Elite Guard was such a let down. They were hyped up as some of the strongest Toji and they couldn't even handle two god damn rookies.

I know that I shouldn't have high expectations with this anime, but the amount of plot armor that the heroines are getting is incredibly annoying.
Feb 9, 2018 12:48 AM

Oct 2014
At least this episode is way better than the rest.
Real animated fights. (The script is still shit, though.)
Real character background on Kaoru (Hiyori's is mostly hidden due to plot requirement, while the MC has no real background.)
Ellen is a fun character that still uses her brain and isn't clouded with various emotion despite the condition.
Feb 12, 2018 8:35 AM
May 2016
Revvie-chan said:
Real character background on Kaoru (Hiyori's is mostly hidden due to plot requirement, while the MC has no real background.)
Ellen is a fun character that still uses her brain and isn't clouded with various emotion despite the condition.

MC have no real background is the biggest mistake you made, don't let the show deceive you
Feb 12, 2018 10:09 AM

Oct 2014
vietthai96 said:
Revvie-chan said:

MC have no real background is the biggest mistake you made, don't let the show deceive you

Oh? They will spend time to tell us that in the future?
Looking forward to, then. :)
Feb 12, 2018 8:34 PM
May 2016
Revvie-chan said:
vietthai96 said:

You can read manga, it provide some hint about Kanami background, but not actually her own background, it is about her mother, combine with the information you have in the anime, you can make connection
Feb 12, 2018 9:21 PM

Oct 2014
vietthai96 said:
Revvie-chan said:

You can read manga, it provide some hint about Kanami background, but not actually her own background, it is about her mother, combine with the information you have in the anime, you can make connection

Here's the thing:
Manga is manga. Anime is anime.
If manga is good, then manga is good. It has nothing to do with the anime being good or not.
So the anime either tells us more about MC in the future, or it will get a minus from me for that missing part.
Feb 13, 2018 4:05 AM
May 2016
Revvie-chan said:
vietthai96 said:

Here's the thing:
If manga is good, then manga is good. It has nothing to do with the anime being good or not.
So the anime either tells us more about MC in the future, or it will get a minus from me for that missing part.

So you clearly don't understand a thing, Toji no Miko is original anime, and manga is just somewhat extended edition
Feb 13, 2018 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
vietthai96 said:
Revvie-chan said:

Here's the thing:

So you clearly don't understand a thing, Toji no Miko is original anime, and manga is just somewhat extended edition

No I already knew.
But I couldn't care less about the manga. Manga is manga. Anime is anime.
Feb 27, 2018 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
So Eren and Kaoru are also against Yukari...
So all the girls from Elite guard are using Aradamas! This anime is full of surprises...
Apr 29, 2018 5:53 AM

Jul 2016
I want to see that crazy girl more in future episodes.
Nov 19, 2018 12:55 AM

Dec 2012
Ellen soaked oppai.
They pass?
Dat Ellen sakuga face.
Nene going for Kanami oppai.
lol at Nene not interested in Hiyori oppai.
LMAO at Ellen knowing what Nene likes and explaining its ability to see future oppai in a person.
WTF! She cutting herself? Aradama coing out of her arm?
Mai oppai.
Now imagine if Yukari got up from that chair. Would have destroyed her ass.
Hiyori got her leg chopped off.
Kanami booty piece of booty cheek.
Dat sleep.
Ellen oppai. SUGOI!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 22, 2021 2:04 PM

Feb 2020
Eren & Kaoru joined the party! That is so cool. I like them both so much.

Also, more Nene this time. The friendship between him and Kaoru is so heartwarming. :3

SerafosMar 13, 3:07 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.