Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2017 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
Yo guys, how's been your last 6 years after the release of Steins;Gate? Well, as everyone else , i also thought that the series had been finished before the announcement made by Chiyomaru Shikura on March 28 in 2015 in which he said that the visual novel- Steins;Gate 0's anime adaption had already been greenlit.

And since then all the die-hard fans of Stein;Gate just couldn't help wondering when Steins;Gate 0 will be released.Well, here is the good news, the wait is almost at an end.I n April of next year, that is 2018, Steins;Gate 0 is gonna be released.But the exact release date is yet to be made public.I'm sure almost everyone of already knows that, but i'd like to inform those who still aren't aware of this news.And because of this occasion, i have decided to make a forum discussion.

First, let me make clear the rules.We all know that Steins;Gate is more of a midquel.Actually, i mean, since it isn't a sequel or 2nd season of Steins;Gate and it is supposed to show what happened to the Okabe that sent himself a video message from the future and how he managed to figure out a way to save Kurisu, so i'd like to call it a midquel or the middle story of a plot.Now, enough chit-chat. Here are the rules.Write theanswers of the following questions in your forum post:

1.Are you interested to watch Steins;Gate 0?
2.Do you plan to watch it after the series is finished airing or one by one while the series still airs?
3.Do you think Steins;Gate 0's score will have a higher score than Steins;Gate after it is finished airing?

And yes, Before you start watching Steins;Gate 0 next year, make sure to watch ''Steins Gate: Episode 23 (β), Open the Missing Link'' . Otherwise, you won't understand the whole series.

I'll go firs then,

1.Hell Yeah!!
2.I plan to watch it after it is finished, because it would be tough to understand the plot if i only watch a little of it every week.
3.I don't think so

Here's the real trailer and the English trailer of Steins;Gate 0:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Discussion: History's Favourite characters in lab coat

B_Cruz - Jun 18, 2012

12 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 25, 2021 3:03 PM

Poll: » It's not over.

DieOrYouWillDie - Oct 30, 2015

0 by DieOrYouWillDie »»
Oct 30, 2015 11:54 AM

Sticky: » Number list for Member cards. ( 1 2 )

sixyears - Jun 14, 2012

54 by Kamiyan09 »»
Aug 29, 2015 5:14 AM

» Who is your fav character in Steins;Gate??

B_Cruz - May 21, 2012

21 by cheel3 »»
Mar 27, 2014 8:28 PM

» Operation: “Odin's Beard” (Lab Invention Ideas)

B_Cruz - May 24, 2012

7 by lemonaizeris »»
May 3, 2013 8:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.