Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2017 7:36 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A proper "I love you" and a beautiful ending to the manga. I just binged read the last few chapters and I am glad that I did. Kuranosuke x Tsukimi forever!

Hoping to read more from Akiko-sensei. She's simply amazing.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 27, 2017 2:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well I guess that's it. It's finally over

It's a shame it had to go on such a long break between the two final volumes but either way a pretty good ending to a brilliant manga. Sad to see it go but at least it got a proper resolution at last
Nov 28, 2017 4:52 PM

Jul 2015
I've just finished reading the last chapter and Gosh, I loved it. At first, I was a bit reluctant about the fact of having only three chapters in the last volume, but they were great. I'm so happy with the ending and how the lives of this beautiful characters came to a conclusion.
Nov 30, 2017 3:18 PM

Jun 2016
This was amazing. Totally a favorite now. I can't wait to see more from Akiko-sensei too, and you can bet I'll be collecting everything Kuragehime related for the next century LOL
hugtto precure is an international treasure thank you for coming to my ted talk
Dec 1, 2017 5:59 PM

Jul 2015
melodicake said:
This was amazing. Totally a favorite now. I can't wait to see more from Akiko-sensei too, and you can bet I'll be collecting everything Kuragehime related for the next century LOL

I know right? I'm already buying the volumes from Kodansha, and I'm excited to the physical edition of Tokyo Tarareba Girls that comes next year. I'll be buying that one too.
Dec 1, 2017 9:01 PM

Jun 2016
dorayakisama said:
melodicake said:

I know right? I'm already buying the volumes from Kodansha, and I'm excited to the physical edition of Tokyo Tarareba Girls that comes next year. I'll be buying that one too.

Hopefully I can get the money to buy all the volumes, lol. I'm dirt broke right now //nervously laughs
hugtto precure is an international treasure thank you for coming to my ted talk
Dec 2, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2007
TT_____________TT I cant believe its over!
Kuranosuke and Tsukimi forever and ever!!! ♥♥♥
Dec 10, 2017 5:06 PM
Jun 2013
I started with the anime and to my surprised I really liked it and now im done with the manga. The ending was pretty good. Was funny the no man rule was put into place cause the he was in love with her. Its pretty clear both our leads got together and with all the chemistry and development between the to it felt right. If I had one complaint is why wasn't Hwa-Young invited? It felt weird especially since she was a big help. Also would of liked a little more closure with her and kai.I would love if we could get more anime episodes since now the manga is done.
Dec 16, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2008
I started this manga 7 years ago and finished it today. I felt the ending a bit rushed but that may mostly be because I just didn't want it to end. What a wonderful series this was. :)
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Sep 19, 2023 4:27 AM

Apr 2017
The real MVP of this chapter was Hanamori offering to step up as a model too, lmfao.
Banba gets the award for "most shocking face reveal", haha.

I'd already suspected for awhile that Mejiro-sensei was a man. It seemed obvious, with how much the story insisted on "no men allowed in Amamizukan". Weird to think how he supported the "no men" rule because he had a crush on Chieko, yet he never had the guts to do anything about it. Kinda creepy to think of him holed up in that room, thinking about her, while she had no clue about it.

Can't imagine how Shuu feels in all this, to see Tsukimi dancing with his own brother after she rejected his marriage proposal, and then for Kuranosuke to move into Amamizukan, right after Shuu told him that he wished for all of them to live together one day. Ouch. It may not be a hint that Tsukimi and Kuranosuke got married, but IMO it is a strong hint that they get along better than she does with Shuu, simply because they've spent more time together.

Overall it feels like a "bow on top" ending like you'd see in a "the gang saved the venue from closing down" Hollywood movie. I suppose anything else wouldn't be fitting for this kind of story. One of those "don't think about it too hard" endings.
Jun 11, 12:59 PM

Apr 2016
That was a great way to end, even got me teared up seeing all of them wearing the dresses when Kuranosuke couldn't

Tsukimi and Jiji are now starting to live, Mayaya and Banba were sadly stuck in their comic relief role but they have made some small changes to move forward.
Hanamori and Nisha were always hilarious.
A bit sad how little Shuu's mom got showed, I would have liked to see something about her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 83 Discussion

Hollweg - Dec 23, 2019

2 by Safrichh »»
Jun 10, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2017

2 by Safrichh »»
Jun 9, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 81 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

6 by Safrichh »»
Jun 8, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 80 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

3 by Safrichh »»
Jun 6, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 79 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

6 by Safrichh »»
Jun 5, 12:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.