Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So now two of the girls have done a power-up to a more capable animal. I wonder what Ken will power-up to - maybe Kana's dream, a bat?
Oct 24, 2010 4:20 PM

Oct 2007
This show is just so good that this might be the best kid show I have seen up until now. Well saying this is a kid show is a little bit too little for it. This show has a really proper plot development that you can never find in a show like this and there almost no feeling that you have to think "oh this is a filler" in any episode that I have seen so far.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 31, 2010 6:07 PM

Nov 2008
Siva said:
This show is just so good that this might be the best kid show I have seen up until now. Well saying this is a kid show is a little bit too little for it. This show has a really proper plot development that you can never find in a show like this and there almost no feeling that you have to think "oh this is a filler" in any episode that I have seen so far.

My feeling is that it is so good because it is an anime original and it didn't have to fit in the required format of a kid's manga beforehand. The plot development will only get better, as will the character development. (I've already seen the entire series.) It's only too bad that more people haven't tried out this series.

BTW - if you want to see another original anime series that this series reminds me of, check out "Saint October". It is equally strange and unpredictable, although it is something less of a kid's show.
Nov 1, 2010 5:34 AM

Oct 2007
dbaranyi said:
My feeling is that it is so good because it is an anime original and it didn't have to fit in the required format of a kid's manga beforehand. The plot development will only get better, as will the character development. (I've already seen the entire series.)
This will only make me even happier.

dbaranyi said:
BTW - if you want to see another original anime series that this series reminds me of, check out "Saint October". It is equally strange and unpredictable, although it is something less of a kid's show.
I have heard of it but never really want to try it but since you said so I will give it a chance when I have time.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 13, 2011 3:02 PM
Dec 2009
was Nagisa's new transformation turn her into a hound dog or something, just curious as i really want to know?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 2, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 26, 2009

7 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 5, 2009

21 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 50 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 24, 2010

4 by NekoSukii »»
May 1, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 8 Discussion

dbaranyi - Nov 24, 2009

2 by Netsuho »»
Aug 18, 2022 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.