Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2017 5:19 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thank based Blazar-Dragon and /a/nonymous!

I was confused by the first episode of BBB&B (second season of the anime), but I guess they decided to go ahead and adapt the opening chapter to the sequel. It makes sense in retrospect especially after that bombastic finale and ordeal Leo went through with White and Black. But the rest of the S2 episodes (up to episode 6 atm) are adaptions of the original BBB manga. I wonder if they'll decide to pull any more from this.

While I do prefer the adaption's execution, the chapter overall was pretty good. It explained the all the little tid bits left out of the anime. Klaus' gag of getting anxiety stomach aches was a nice little character quirk. It's worth mentioning: Nightow's use of panels and composition has improved. He's come a loooonng way since his Trigun Maximum days. I had trouble distinguishing what exactly was going down. Here, he's making use of clever layouts much better. Can't wait to see what else he has in store.

Hopefully we get more of the manga scans soon. The world needs more BBB and it'll be a while before Dark Horse finishes releasing the original series (especially with their track record of dropping series out of nowhere *sigh*).
Dec 11, 2017 10:20 AM
Jan 2011
Episode 6 was also from Back 2 Back
Dec 11, 2017 5:31 PM

Jun 2014
Rhys2753 said:
Episode 6 was also from Back 2 Back

I didn't check the episode yet when I was writing it but that's interesting.

More topics from this board

» Whats so good about this manga?

SaberCapital - Jun 2, 2017

3 by Nyron »»
Jan 30, 2020 8:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.