Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2017 9:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I can't imagine the coach in that cat outfit.

It looks like Lion is trying to keep up with the rest of the class with her studying. We got some 1 vs. 1 battles. Nina seems rather annoyed by Lion when she was fighting her. I think it's maybe because she really wants to win and wants to fight her opponent when they are their best.

Proud of Nina for saving Lion when she lost control of herself.
Sep 2, 2017 12:43 AM
Oct 2014
Animation was so good in this episode.
Sep 2, 2017 12:52 AM
Sep 2017
Is there gonna be more episodes? Really enjoyed this anime love everything about it:)
Sep 2, 2017 1:05 AM

Dec 2016
Nina finally cracked in this episode, she's been wanting to get back out there as a proper logicalist for a while now.

Lion is really strong whenever Rosa takes over.

Nina redeemed herself by helping Lion out.

Yay Lion got to trance with Belle, nice looking too.

Pretty cool end theme for this episode.
Sep 2, 2017 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
I still get the feeling that Liones is a part foreigner but this episode dissuades me from thinking so a little. Even if she is, I doubt she even knows. This silly little girl.

LukesYGOonYT said:
Lion is really strong whenever Rosa takes over.
I've noticed that before too.
It's not restricted to when she trances with Rosa though. It's that Rosa was in control of the trance. In the other season, the trance jacks are all so powerful and controlled by the foreigner. Then the new girl nearing the end trances with Quetzalcoatl and the powers and abilities displayed are a joke.
Furthermore;
Trance: Share HALF your Logic & HALF your partner's Logic.
Overtrance: Share ALL your Logic & ALL your partner's Logic.
It's stated earlier in this season that Liones shares more Logic than others. Normally it seems to be controlled for share exactly half or all but Liones seems to be random for whatever reason.

I believe the two major factors leading to Liones displays of power are foreigner control and over-sharing Logic. What stands out from this though is that even when sharing more than half(?) her/their Logic, there is no Overtrance illness of losing all(?) their Logic cards.
Sep 2, 2017 8:22 AM

Apr 2010
Rion going out of control if this episode proves one thing it's that she is powerful but she lacks control and is only able to call on her full power when she goes out of control.
So the question is how are they going to teach her to control her full power and how will the be able to teach her from going out of control.
Rion has a lot to learn.
Sep 2, 2017 4:49 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
All in all I did like the episode and found some of the indirect info dump interesting, but what I am very curious about is what was going on inside Lion's/Rosa's head that resulted in that tall vine pillar with the lighthouse-like light out in the middle of nowhere. I have my suspicions, but I might be overthinking the story's intent.
Sep 2, 2017 8:52 PM

Jul 2009
Aversa said:
Rion going out of control if this episode proves one thing it's that she is powerful but she lacks control and is only able to call on her full power when she goes out of control.
So the question is how are they going to teach her to control her full power and how will the be able to teach her from going out of control.
Rion has a lot to learn.
Pay attention! Notice when she goes out of control, the foreigner has control. This means she's not necessarily dangerous while out of control but instead it varies by the foreigner and reason for losing control.

Rosa was in control from Nina emotionally harming her. Rose had enough power to not only take revenge but also give the others a run for their money but didn't. While sharing Logic, I'm sure Rosa saw part of Nina's relationship with Liones and took it into account when she did what she did. If Liones was attacked and fell unconscious though, I can imagine Rosa creating a bloodbath...

I believe Rosa and Belle are safe trances while Waffle is questionable as she's just a child and might not know better.
On the other hand; if Lucifer became friends with Liones and tranced, or if he trance jacked her, I could definitely see some serious consequences.
Sep 3, 2017 4:52 AM

Jul 2015
Fun times in the cold as the girls get ready for a... TOURNAMENT ARC or... it was... but instead we got LOTS of drama all of a sudden. Also Belle... I was gonna say evolved but that looked more like something out of Digimon than Pokemon.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 3, 2017 7:27 AM

Apr 2010
kyled00m said:
Aversa said:
Rion has a lot to learn.
Pay attention! Notice when she goes out of control, the foreigner has control. This means she's not necessarily dangerous while out of control but instead it varies by the foreigner and reason for losing control.

Rosa was in control from Nina emotionally harming her. Rose had enough power to not only take revenge but also give the others a run for their money but didn't. While sharing Logic, I'm sure Rosa saw part of Nina's relationship with Liones and took it into account when she did what she did. If Liones was attacked and fell unconscious though, I can imagine Rosa creating a bloodbath...

I believe Rosa and Belle are safe trances while Waffle is questionable as she's just a child and might not know better.
On the other hand; if Lucifer became friends with Liones and tranced, or if he trance jacked her, I could definitely see some serious consequences.
I am not saying it's dangerous tho it can be depending on the partner.
But it seems neither of Rion's partners are dangerous for the time being.
Sep 3, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2017
Aversa said:
kyled00m said:

I am not saying it's dangerous tho it can be depending on the partner.
But it seems neither of Rion's partners are dangerous for the time being.

Lion was in control in the fight and clearly beat Nina

Shields left after the explosion:
Lion 3
Nina 1

Nina also lost the remaining shield and had to trashtalk and went for an emotional attack, emo edgy Nina succeeded

Fuck Nina, what a bitch
Sep 3, 2017 8:55 PM

Apr 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I can't imagine the coach in that cat outfit.

It looks like Lion is trying to keep up with the rest of the class with her studying. We got some 1 vs. 1 battles. Nina seems rather annoyed by Lion when she was fighting her. I think it's maybe because she really wants to win and wants to fight her opponent when they are their best.

Proud of Nina for saving Lion when she lost control of herself.

Apparently Waffle is mouse XD. Based on what her teacher said.

And strange enough, i dont remember anything that suddenly become winter season in this episode.

Rosa in control of Lion is certainly a rose, beautiful but very dangerous (vines).
When she tranced with Waffle, i noticed how small and cute Waffle is on Lions arms.

It seems Lion is powerful but lack the mental strength enough to keep that power at bay. And still beating Nina... Nina certainly angry for that.

Finally, Belle is Ninetales... Surprise XD.
I dont expect that scene though. Lion became some kind of god?

That drum beats BG when Nina found Lion deep in mountains and the ED is so great. I want both...
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 3, 2017 11:09 PM

Oct 2008
Such a great beautiful episode!
The bond between Lion & Nina leveled-up!
5/5.

Sep 4, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2011
was surprised by the animation of that explosive clash was the best looking part of the episode,stil they were foreshadowing something like this from the start happening
Sep 9, 2017 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
Lion lost control, and now she got a new power...
Sep 11, 2017 8:37 AM
Mar 2012
Epic budget pouring fight, Lion improved but Nina's having internal struggles.
Waffle so lol quite cute & dual blades quite formidable.
Belle the limiter & healer best familiar, its true pokemon form & trance quite beautiful.
End was cute, ship made up right before xmas ed.
Jan 7, 2018 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
Of course we could not miss even in this anime series an episode dedicated to Christmas. Perhaps they could be less extreme in the narrative, at least it has the effect of bringing some unexpected news. Nice ending, too bad that there was no opening in this episode, I like it a lot
Mar 31, 2021 12:42 PM

Feb 2020
That was an epic fight with a beautiful and emotional conclusion.

SerafosMay 15, 7:01 AM
Jun 14, 2022 4:12 AM

Feb 2020
Things got pretty serious in this episode.

Belle's true form and Lion's trance looked very beautiful.

Nina and Lion are so cute together. <3 I'm glad they made up.

SerafosMay 15, 7:01 AM
Aug 13, 2022 11:58 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Drama development this episode.. I have no idea, how much serious this show can be.. It was comedy mostly before.. But there are potential for some really sad and depressing stuff.. So really depends, what they'll want to do.. And I have no idea, how much anime wants to be on one side or another when it goes into drama things..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 11 Discussion

Spirit4FateFaith - Sep 8, 2017

36 by Delphantasist »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

20 by Delphantasist »»
Aug 23, 2023 2:47 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

51 by Delphantasist »»
Aug 17, 2023 1:49 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

42 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 9 Discussion

Wazefock - Aug 19, 2017

15 by Gendolfas »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.