Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2017 11:08 AM
Apr 2013

Knowing me, I'm sure I'm causing all kinds of trouble for lots of different people.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to.

Hey, it's emilia. As you probably know, I am running My Anime Chat, or at least I'm trying to.
You may see me as rude person who doesn't care about anyone, but that isn't the truth.
Might be hard to believe, but deep inside, I am really thankful to you people.
I am thankful just because you all are here, because you create a community.
There were many unpleasant situations, I'm aware of that, but please don't be mad at me.
I am giving this server most of my life. I wake up at 9am and I'm watching the chat up to 2am.
It's more than full time job. I spent many many hours on coding bots, doing graphics, and managing different stuff, I also spend my own money every month to put this server on advertising websites and to pay for bot servers.
Although, I don't see it as waste, I'm doing it for you, I'm doing my best.

People often get mad at me for enforcing rules, ignoring them or many other reasons.
Please understand that I'm a member of this community too.
I'm not a God who is always right, who is always there etc.
I'm just trying to make this chat for everyone, as everyone I mean all kinds of people, those sensitive, young anime fans, mature people etc., the thing is, some of you are shitposting and going too far with insults, spamming etc., I'm not enforcing rules for personal reasons, I just want this chat to be better.

Of course I am not always right.
Even if I own this server, I don't get paid for doing all that, and I can be not in a mood.
I seriously have my own problems too, I can be tired and there are many other reasons.
Please don't cause a mess if I do something wrong, please don't insult me or spam me. Respect my time.
I seriously don't have any reason to help you if you are being mean to me, you are not my customer.
I will respect you though if you will be patient and if you will keep in mind that I could have a bad day and that I'm also only a human.

- Many of you wanted roleplay channel, it has been added.
- New guidelines, it contains new graphics and it might be more clear now, hope it's ok.
- New welcome image, because why not, I liked these arts a lot.

There is always rotation in our team, people leave for many reasons, either they are busy with real life work or school or just got tired or bored of doing it all.
I'm grateful to everyone who helped to make this community better.

If you would like to join our team, we have two positions:
Staff member:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565378

Event committee
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582917

I may not guarantee you will pass but I will make sure to read your application.
Please keep in mind that you have to be active member of the server, if you aren't chatting with us daily then I might not be able to let you join the team.

Some of you already started school, some of you will start in few days, and I'm aware that you may not be as active in our server as during summer time, although, I want to wish you best luck with grades and possibly new friends or even love. I hope everything goes well and if you occur any problems, they get solved quickly.
Good luck.
EtoileOct 15, 2017 2:35 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» We are looking for Event Committee!

Etoile - Jan 7, 2017

27 by Xcallu »»
May 26, 2018 8:22 AM

» We are looking for Staff! ( 1 2 )

Etoile - Oct 31, 2016

61 by ACasualViewer »»
May 23, 2018 3:17 PM

» I got banned or striked, why?

Etoile - Jul 24, 2017

9 by IcyisWet »»
Apr 7, 2018 6:21 AM

» Extended guide on bots

Helryk - Dec 30, 2017

0 by Helryk »»
Dec 30, 2017 1:06 PM

» Discord Server Info!

yuzuflavored - Nov 14, 2016

0 by yuzuflavored »»
Nov 14, 2016 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.