Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2017 5:57 AM

Jun 2017
So, does anyone else think the soundtrack of this movie is just plain intense? I know a lot of the songs are similar to the first season and all - but these remakes of them are downright intense! Right before Nanoha and Fate's second battle over the Jewel Seed in the middle of the city - while she's running to where Fate is, I can't help but get pumped listening to the music.

But that's not all, honestly the entire soundtrack is phenomenal. It's so good and even the quiet moments, like when there's no action, are perfect. I think this may be my favorite soundtrack from any anime. The second movie's soundtrack is great too, but I really do think this movie's soundtrack takes the cake.

When I watch this I CRANK the volume. Honestly though, I believe any GOOD anime must be watched at a high volume. Japanese voice acting, even though I don't understand it - is way more naturally intense than in any English dub out there, and honestly there's a hell of a lot of love put into some of these anime' soundtracks.

Nanoha's is a notch above the rest... turn it up! This stuff is so good.

As an example for those who have not seen it (as well as those who have) - listen to this short track. It's just SO GOOD, might be my favorite. Turn your volume up or put on your headphones for the next minute or two, if you please. It's intense! But the ENTIRE soundtrack is GREAT. No exaggeration here. Just listen!

http://67.159.62.2/anime_ost/mahou-shoujo-lyrical-nanoha-movie-1st-original-soundtrack/zbfgchxgfd/07%20-%20Sora%20Kakeru%20Chikara.mp3
Alpha-MethylAug 15, 2017 6:19 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Killuan - Jan 26, 2010

101 by Gendolfas »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:26 AM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 1st

Me262 - Apr 8, 2017

4 by InsaneLeader13 »»
Apr 8, 2017 4:47 PM

» Watch the Movie or the Tv series?

JoeLT - Dec 11, 2011

6 by AkitaSaito »»
Mar 20, 2014 10:01 PM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

t0ny - Jan 25, 2011

4 by AirStyles »»
Jan 26, 2011 12:56 AM

» Chapter Timecodes?

scifantasy - Jan 19, 2011

0 by scifantasy »»
Jan 19, 2011 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.