Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2017 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The OP and ED are lit as heck, great idol sound, totally my kind of J-pop~!

The scene when she held up her skirt to grab the gun out her pantsu was sexy~
Mar 31, 2019 1:26 AM

Aug 2015
Fun bit of animation to watch. Girls, yuri, guns, explosions, car crashes, oujosamas, tanks, spaceships, I'm pretty satisfied for a 26 minute short animation.

I don't really understand the strong negative reaction to this one, obviously it's not going to be War and Peace considering it's a one-off OVA. GitS Sac can do a lot more in 24 minutes, but that has already established characters and setting. Girl's Detective Club is nonsensical, but I've certainly seen anime about the same length that I would consider a much bigger waste of time.
Sep 2, 2019 10:28 PM

Sep 2018
glassknuckles said:
Fun bit of animation to watch. Girls, yuri, guns, explosions, car crashes, oujosamas, tanks, spaceships, I'm pretty satisfied for a 26 minute short animation.

I don't really understand the strong negative reaction to this one, obviously it's not going to be War and Peace considering it's a one-off OVA. GitS Sac can do a lot more in 24 minutes, but that has already established characters and setting. Girl's Detective Club is nonsensical, but I've certainly seen anime about the same length that I would consider a much bigger waste of time.

The "strong negative reaction" is because some 4channer youtuber that thinks he's god gift to anime culture just because he watches old OVAs made out like this was the worst anime ever and now everyone just blindly follows his opinion. While I didn't find this THAT bad, I didn't exactly like it, found it kinda bland and generic. It wasn't offensively bad but I feel like it's newfound reputation will be the only thing keeping me from forgetting I even watched it in about a week.
KristiwazhereSep 2, 2019 10:34 PM
Nov 19, 2019 10:06 AM

Jan 2013
That was one incomprehensible mess.
May 8, 2020 4:24 PM

Nov 2016
Lol, this was quite the amusing clusterfuck.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 16, 2020 7:15 PM
May 2019
What the heck even was this. It’s such a mess I can’t even begin. Also, what’s with all these machine guns? I guess it was somewhat enjoyable though, because of its silliness obviously. Especially when compared to some other titles which are just plain bad and there is practically no enjoyment to derive from them. How come this is rated G though? That’s rather odd.
Dec 1, 2020 10:47 AM

Sep 2019
I can’t say it was good but it was definetly fun, I really enjoyed it.
Aug 4, 2022 12:16 PM

Jul 2011
It's pretty silly and random but it's far from the worst things I have seen.
If your turn off your brain, it can be entertaining.

It was funny to think of all the collateral damage as well.
EythAug 4, 2022 12:29 PM
Aug 6, 2022 5:06 AM
Apr 2022
Getting this for the history
Mar 28, 12:23 PM
Jan 2021
This was amazing. Expressive cute characters, humor, nice animation and action. Why the hate? I guess I can understand people being upset based on the title and coming into this thinking it's about solving mysteries and it wasn't, but still... can't believe this is sitting at a 4.51 right now. I'd have watched 50 more episodes of this if they kept it up with these girls just getting into random weekly misadventures. It reminded me a lot of Project A-ko with how a small issue between school girls just escalates into complete over the top absurdity by the end.

Well, add another one to the list of things that I hope gets a BD remaster someday that I know never will. It was a fun 25 minutes.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.