Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2017 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Competition looks tough in this exam.

I'm rooting for Yuno and Asta here. Based on the content, we're getting Crystal Destruction Battle for the first round. Mimosa seems nervous as hell LOL. I got a bad feeling about this Zachs guy.
Jun 1, 2017 4:53 AM
Mar 2016
Tabata actually fulfilled the promise of giving Finral a new haircut he gave in an interview.

So Asta is now in a team with Mimosa and a fake Zachs Rugner, interesting. I wonder how noone seems to recognize he is fake. I mean there have to be people who know him and he doesn't look any similar to the real one. Or he has some kind of magic to manipulate memories to replace the real one without anyone noticing.
Jun 1, 2017 5:56 AM

Mar 2015
lol, tournament time! look interesting sytem... simple but has lot of using... love how asta prever beating each other... XD

new guy is introduced... look like anti-hero... i wonder why i tough this is black bulls vice captain?

also king still try to make a charisma but fail misserably!

look like it will be lot of characterization in upcoming arc! looking forward! especially mimosa since she is supposed part of harem!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 1, 2017 1:47 PM
Jul 2014
We just got a badass looking character. Can't wait to see what Zax Lugner has instored
Jun 2, 2017 1:11 AM

Aug 2015
Lol I laughed when The King explain the rules and Asta's reaction is "The rules are really simple! Awesome!" xD Anyway, did anyone see the Anime Art yet? It looks better than the Special Episode..
Jun 2, 2017 5:24 AM
Jun 2017
I anticipate that zachs(even a ominous new character) isn't showing his guild's emblem or color of brand or anything.

IS ZACHS LUGNER A ROGUE MK?? if so, what guild?? theres no other black shroud wearing MK's other than black bulls??

pls make a theory fanbase, I predict this Arc is the flourishment of the series to boost it popularity :'(
DarbZJun 2, 2017 5:28 AM
Jun 3, 2017 8:51 AM
Mar 2016
DarbZ said:
I anticipate that zachs(even a ominous new character) isn't showing his guild's emblem or color of brand or anything.

IS ZACHS LUGNER A ROGUE MK?? if so, what guild?? theres no other black shroud wearing MK's other than black bulls??

pls make a theory fanbase, I predict this Arc is the flourishment of the series to boost it popularity :'(

He is a fake who defeated the real Zachs Lugner at the start of the chapter. The real Zachs Lugner is the vice captain of the Violet Orcas and the one with the long light coloured hair at the start of the chapter.

You can even see the fake taking the magic knights robe of the real one.
Oct 14, 2017 11:24 AM
Nov 2016
oh look.. it's Garou.. the hero hunter......... meh.
Apr 25, 2019 4:37 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Well this guys trouble, wonder what his motives are.

Team battles are more interesting then one on one but I was kinda hoping for them nonetheless.
May 2, 2019 11:19 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Zax was it? In the Anime, he's called Xerx, I think that's a lot cooler, and don't even give me started on how badass does his character design look, it trashes everything we've seen from this Manga so far, he screams of evil for obvious reason, while looking at it, isn't that the name of the vice-captain he defeated at the beginning of this chapter? This is going to be an infiltration, but I'm sure one can't just impersonate a big deal like a “vice-captain” straight in front of people like the wizard king. Not only that, but he seems so casual as to rudely approach Julius in an offensive looking way all out of the blue.
It looks like Finral had a change in his hairstyle, the change is welcomed by the way, if only he could change that cowardly attitude of his too.
I wonder who the rest of the teams are going to be composed of, mainly, Noelle, Yuno, Finral, Magna, Luck, Langris and Leo.
Mar 24, 2020 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
Xerx Lugner so badass!
Jul 11, 2022 10:45 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Sep 17, 11:24 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Zachs Rugner, a new character appears!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 354 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 14, 2023

29 by Meighanlol »»
Oct 12, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 373 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 6

21 by thebrentinator24 »»
Sep 23, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 365 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 12, 2023

39 by Darkzepheran »»
Sep 18, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2017

8 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

11 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 12:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.