Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And we're finally back with some new outer code content.
This one was uploaded with the Inazuma Walker stream from May 13th.

It focuses on Aphrodi's feelings after the events of the original, of being beaten by Endo and Raimon. Honestly, this episode did an amazing job at making us feel sympathetic about one of the former villains.
Is it just me or does his voice sounds very different now? I looked it up but it's the same voice actor, but she sounds more like Boruto then she does Aphrodi.

Also found it hilarious how Kira Hiroto at the end was claiming how he'll be the god.

Anyways, good stuff, can't wait for episode 5.
May 13, 2017 5:58 AM

Jul 2016
Emotional scene with Aphrodi. Seems like he regrets with happened during the first season and wants to change his team for the better, but i cant be sure without subs out.
May 14, 2017 7:27 PM

Aug 2012
I´m so, SO happy with this episode. My favorite Inazuma character got some justice and could shine a lot, in a positive way.

I guess it basically fills up the part that we could not see before he helped Raimon in the original anime. Many people don´t like Terumi that much because of his arrogant and conceited side, but I always knew... He is humble and gentle at his core, which he truly showed, even crying due to regret. The kind old lady cheering him up was so sweet. Terumi felt refreshed, knowing that he can actually be a god... But a kind and gentle one who leads his friends. I guess Hiroto will have to suffer a bit to learn a lesson, too...

officialryucario said:
[b]Is it just me or does his voice sounds very different now? I looked it up but it's the same voice actor, but she sounds more like Boruto then she does Aphrodi.

I guess more people will recognize Sanpei-san´s voice now that she does Boruto. I don´t think his voice sound different at all... Maybe you got kinda used to Boruto´s tone, since he´s younger than Terumi? This happens with me sometimes.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Aug 15, 2017 9:51 PM
Aug 2017
Actually Aphrodi is a male chracter...
Dec 12, 2019 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
Wait what, what happened to that grandma, I really thought she would be their new coach or something...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 5 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jun 30, 2017

2 by Yuri_two »»
Aug 15, 2021 1:48 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 6 Discussion

Tatsunami - Aug 22, 2017

3 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:32 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 3 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jan 21, 2017

14 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:21 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 2 Discussion

Genki_DamaSB - Dec 9, 2016

13 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:17 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 1 Discussion

Takamura-sama - Nov 8, 2016

25 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.