Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2017 6:28 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hoshi no Tsubasa, big episode.

A new song(very good) from Lily, and the best of all her wings. In this episode we get to see a glimpse of new wings formed, after the Aikatsu system acknowledged Lily.

The transformation of 4th slots accessories card, to a winged-version.

(original card from left, final card at right)
valvravetruthApr 20, 2017 7:42 AM
Apr 20, 2017 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
Everything suited Lily in her performance from the song to the dress which is the best one so war and wings suit her her the best.

Apr 20, 2017 11:39 AM

May 2013
as expected from Lilie episode.
Also loved how the director linked yume's story with lilie and not ended up like character episode because Yume also got progress with her design costume.

Kago no tori wa mō tobitatta wa

nb: evolution from deka ribbon to S4ribbon lol. maybe udetako to S4tako.
megmicaApr 20, 2017 11:44 AM
Apr 24, 2017 5:41 AM

Oct 2012
Omg yes any Lily ep is always a great ep!

I was totally proven wrong just from the title, and yet I'm so glad that I was wrong. Lily being the first to get her wings at Four Star makes me so happy! She's always been one of my favorites since they first introduced her.

Loved her new song, I love the themes and motifs surrounding Lily and her aikatsu.
It was a smart thing to have Lily develop this ep while also connecting to Yume's goal of attaining her own wings.

Jeez there are so many people I want to get wings now, most of them deserve it.
Next ep focuses on Kirara and likely Ako's conflict with her
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 24, 2017 6:58 AM

Jun 2012
Another great episode, nice to see Lily not only creating her Premium Rare dresa, but also getting accepted by Aikatsu System and get wings, i kinda hope not everyone will get wings, they won't be special everyone if every main girl will get them.
Apr 24, 2017 7:40 PM
Jul 2009
kamil88 said:
Another great episode, nice to see Lily not only creating her Premium Rare dresa, but also getting accepted by Aikatsu System and get wings, i kinda hope not everyone will get wings, they won't be special everyone if every main girl will get them.

Well from the sound of it, it seems like there will only be 9 people who will get wings. Elza has the Venus wings, and Lily has the Pluto wings. So they're probably named after the 9 planets? Makes sense it'd be planets, especially with the star motif of this entire anime, and hoshi being part of the name of the second season.
Apr 25, 2017 7:18 AM
Sep 2016
I liked a lot this episode, but it seemed to me that the animation was worse than usual.
Apr 25, 2017 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
Ahhhh I loved this episode. Lillie really deserved the wings after not making S4.

Does anyone find it creepy how the Aikatsu system seems to have a mind of its own? First it's overpowering Yume, Hime and Hotaru and now it's granting wings to who it wants!

I loved seeing Elza's face after the performance lol her legendary status is growing weaker with each person who gains wings!

Also I love the Sailor Moon vibe with the planets (I'm only saying this cause in photokatsu the recent Lillie card had her with a giant time key as a Mic holder and coincidentally she received the Pluto wings!)
May 1, 2017 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
Lilys song was really, really good, I loved it! She deserved those wings~
May 9, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
The new Lily's song is awesome!
Aug 10, 2017 9:38 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Lily is Love. So nice to see her shining, and hopefully she continues to shine. She's such an amazing character who deserved this spotlight.

Her dress imo looked so elegant and divine. <3

Nov 1, 2018 11:10 AM

Jul 2015
Nice Lily episode! I laughed so hard with the push-ups xDDDD

Nice new dance and she got the wings as well, let's see who else gets approved by the Aikatsu System (that sounds like some Psycho-Pass shit lmao)

Feb 29, 12:21 AM

May 2019
Having wings on the coord must getting approval from system huh, not from the designer. I wonder who create this system lol, Bandai is it? I almost thought Yume was visiting Amahane's equivalent of the Berry Parfait designer there. I'm still pretty confused with this whole coord designer thing. As expected cool type always has the best overall dress especially if it was gothic one like Lily in this episode.

Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Aug 2011
lily was robbed, she should have been in the s4

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 73 Discussion

Rimazu - Sep 14, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Sep 16, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

Yorusigh - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.