Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2017 4:24 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwaa mama was raped to death

Did green hair killed all his soldiers? But Why?

Violet hair is vertical rolls' daughter from future? what the hell XD

It was funny when the mc died and glasses teacher was yelling his name, trying to be dramatic.

Slime rape was not bad with the restraining body and the girl trying to resist but losing to the pulling strength and then getting the openings attacked. Animated it all well.

What's lab coat teacher talking about predictable ending? Sif anyone could predict such ending from incomprehensible mess. Who is she even? And papa and daughter are gonna consult mama if its okay for incest? Crazy XD and no one would fault her for killing her half-sister.

Okay, so the rape of glasses teacher is a foreshadow of her siding with him in fantasy world. But why she became some leader lady? How is green hair the leader of the army? and killed his own sister with brutal gangrape just because of jealousy. What scum.

Who the hell is gladia? Whats with the world and time jumping and machinery? Why violet hair, green hair and glasses teacher are in the fantasy world as well?

I guess in the end it showed each world of mc with different girls. Which is really shitty, doesn't even show any h scenes, just route end. And it calls itself a hentai.
May 13, 2017 2:50 PM

Oct 2012
Bullshit ending... this was really bad drama, nothing more. There wasn't even any magic in the original novel. And nothing here can even compare to overreaching themes and philosophical undertones of original work.

All-in-all this series had the same characters, kinda similiar setting but the plot was a total mess.
There was a lot of fanservice for the players but I would take better story over nonconsistent ecchi anytime.

4/10 Let's hope this fall's adaptation of the new remake is actually more true to original story.
Dec 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Aug 2020
What a terrible and inconsistent story with even more terrible and inconsisstent H scenes. This whole plot is a damn mess that's very hard to follow. This "hentai" is nothing more than just an anime with few softcore sex scenes. Only the 3rd episode had explicit H scenes and even then they were quite unsatisfying to watch with just how short and half assed they were.

Overall I would say this has to be one of the most disappointing "hentai" I ever watched. Even when the plot was falling apart they still had so many chances to at least make enjoyable H scenes but they couldn't even do that. I probably won't watch the 2019 adaptation anytime soon since it's not even an hentai anymore but I hope it will deliver a much more pleasant experience than whatever this clusterfuck was.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Mar 6, 2017

5 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:36 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 5, 2017

5 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:13 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 4, 2017

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 9:55 AM

» 5pb. Visual Novel Remake

-Karoshi- - Dec 29, 2014

5 by removed-user »»
May 23, 2019 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.