Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2017 5:21 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Girls getting helplessly gangraped were not bad, showing off the body motion quite erotically (*˘︶˘*). Was very brief though, would prefer extend the scenes since the story is incomprehensible anyway... Also showed the genitals and pubes more clearly.

Well I guess it was funny how he became dad in random fantasy world and was all casual about it, and also how the red hair teacher was there for some reason and just dies XD the death scene was trying to be all dramatic, but fails obviously due to her talking about his dad as if anyone would understand and he was crying for some reason when we don't know anything about their relationship or anything (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Doesn't explain why the one faction of army is comprised of all ladies either and who are the raper army?? For some reason green hair is there leader as well.

And seems censorers or uncensorers were slacking off as there were 2 brief instances of mosaic censor.

Seriously, what the hell was the script writers thinking?
May 13, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2012
I don't even... yeah, the events kinda loosely happened to how it was in the novel but characters had totally different roles.

There was no Mio in the Other World, there was no Mitsuki too. There was no Toyotomi either and such group sex scene wasn't there at all. The scene where they raped Sayless and Mio was just utterly wrong, it didn't make any sense... In VN, every scene, every sex scene was logical and resulted from a situation... here, not at all. And they even used In media res to confuse viewer even more. This is total mess. And I'm saying that actually knowing the story.

Really don't know how this have to feel to anyone who haven't played the game.
Jan 4, 2018 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe I didn't give it enough thought, but a ring that lets you teleport seems a lot more versatile than a ring that makes you invisible. Also, the people that did the English dub seem to have gotten lazy in this episode; you can hear sounds from the Japanese dub at several points.

Mich666 said:
Really don't know how this have to feel to anyone who haven't played the game.

As someone who hasn't played the game, I basically had no clue as to what was going on (and I was actually paying attention to some extent). The only thing I liked was the ring. And that's probably only because of Tolkien and Wagner (both of whom wrote something where a magical ring played an important role).
Jan 5, 2018 1:24 PM

Oct 2012
Agathist said:
As someone who hasn't played the game, I basically had no clue as to what was going on (and I was actually paying attention to some extent). The only thing I liked was the ring. And that's probably only because of Tolkien and Wagner (both of whom wrote something where a magical ring played an important role).

You would be probably better off with the new adaptation by Mages that should air later this year (autumn season most likely), they even managed to make it 2-cour so there is hope it would be decent at least.

And if PS4/Vita is indicative of how it would look like (still like the older designs more but well):
Mich666Jan 5, 2018 1:40 PM
May 14, 2019 2:13 PM

May 2018
Oh fuck, this was when back then that the they don't cover the genital with mosaic pixels, you can basically see their pussies and some dicks..........I never ever wanna watch this thing again....................
Dec 31, 2021 10:36 AM

Aug 2020
I don't get why some H scenes were censored and others weren't. Well, at the very least we finally have actual explicit H scenes in this hentai. The gangbang was kinda brutal and uncomfortable to watch but animation quality wise it wasn't bad. It looked like it was cut in half though with the 2nd part missing or something with the way it just suddenly ended. Who knows, maybe it was just a dream sequence. At this point I lost track of what's going on plot wise. Also I'm so disappointed at the Miyo and Takuya tease in forrest scene. They were about to have sex and then it suddenly cut forwards to after the action :/

It feels like the producers of these episodes were fighting among eachother whenther they wanted softcore anime or an actual hentai and we the viewers end up watching such an half assed mess.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 7, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 5, 2017

5 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:13 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 4, 2017

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 9:55 AM

» 5pb. Visual Novel Remake

-Karoshi- - Dec 29, 2014

5 by removed-user »»
May 23, 2019 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.