Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2017 5:08 PM
Dec 2014
Just curious if anyone else also plays the game. While It's hardly a game with deep gameplay nor amazing story, I think it does a better job at developing the characters and make them look both badass and cute compared to the anime. And, to my surprise, it's getting close to two years since I first started o.O

I managed to get into the Top500 in the last raid event and drew Tsubame's EXR memoca with the prize (which is the one I wanted) :D It's pretty badass and a huge powerup.

AxBattlerFeb 27, 2017 5:23 PM
Apr 10, 2017 8:50 AM
Dec 2014
Doesn't seem like a lot of people play the game. Not too surprised, given that it's in Japanese only, and I can't say that it has a much in terms of gameplay of a game, and a bit of a hybrid between VN and card collection. Still, I think I've seen one or two mention that they play the game, so I figure I'll make one more post:

The 3rd Anniversary update looks pretty sweet. I like some of the updated characters icons and additional voices. Episode 3 looks pretty interesting and I hope it will shed some light on some of the apocalyptic scenes seen in the intro of the EXR cards of some characters. And, while not yet functional, it looks like they are making a mini-game (?) inspired by the ending of the anime! No idea how it is going to be like, no doubt it will burn the "search points", but hopefully it will be a game that requires a bit of player input/skills.
Apr 13, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2011
AxBattler said:

I managed to get into the Top500 in the last raid event and drew Tsubame's EXR memoca with the prize (which is the one I wanted) :D It's pretty badass and a huge powerup.

Man, that depth is too good for me not whale, only spent about real 500 yen.
Lowest I can go just 6~8k rank.
Anyway, feel free to add me.
[ I have EXR Yukie :) ]
Apr 13, 2017 1:50 PM
Dec 2014
Congrats on the EXR! Why don't you equip it as the main card (the bonus is better than SR)? I still haven't managed to draw a single EXR outside raids reward. If you got it via regular rare gatcha, any EXR is a 1-in-1000 draw! I got to say that if I could draw one, I really hope that it's Charlotte's. She isn't my favourite character, but amongst existing EXR, it is the attack animation I like the most so far.

Last month I was lucky and drew Monica's 特効 memoca which helped me get into the Top 400 (barely lol). I drew Kagari's EXR with the reward (and Amane's URif after collecting 7 tickets) :D Kagari is my favourite character so I was really happy with that. The attack animation is kinda similar to her URif, I was kinda hoping that it would be on a different scale but I am still glad I got it. Wonder if Isari will be next.

Who are your favourite characters? For me, it's Kagari first, then Tanya/Monica (tie).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

37 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

17 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 2:01 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

18 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 1:33 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:49 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.