Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 28, 2017 4:20 PM

Nov 2013
Pretty good start.

So, the price this time are their memories and there's a time limit.

The douche, that Suzuko faced, was too cocky. Her skill forces the enemy to speak the truth. Interesting.

Interesting, that there are male selectors this time.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 7, 2018 3:22 PM
Feb 2018
great episode to the start of the anime!
Apr 7, 2018 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
I understand why I should watch Selector infected and Spread, that was an incredible series 10/10. however, after watching the first episode of lostorage I can't put the puzzle pieces together to see how this all lines up with infected/spread. I did skip the movie since it's a recap and all or is it explained better later on in lostorage?
Sep 12, 2021 4:26 AM

Feb 2014
Nice to be watching Wixoss again! I like the premise of using coins and having them turn black or gold, so you can keep working closer to getting all 5 (Poor Suzuko only started with 1 D:). The new battlefields are interesting, I like how we can see homages to the past seasons with the tables in ruins and whatnot. Looks like time stops too, so we probably won't have people interrupting battles and them ending prematurely like the last seasons. I wonder how all this started up after the ending events of Selector, I hope we learn more about that!

Yo screw that dude for bullying newbies and lying, I'm glad Suzu beat him. I was expecting a coin attack would cost 1 coin, and it's kinda like a last resort to save yourself from losing a coin by not gaining any, but it looks like that's not the case. Good that it's easier for the characters then!

Based on the OP, it looks like Suzu and Chinatsu are gonna battle? Noooo! D:
Noodle070Sep 12, 2021 4:37 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 6:55 AM
Jul 2020
I prefer the og artstyle but the new one isnt bad I guess. Lots more noticeable cg in the backgrounds though 😩. Storywise, not vibing with mc too much yet. The revamped stakes are interesting, there's no grand prize in winning the selector battles besides being able to escape the endless loops of battle and I think after the resolution of the previous series its a nice revamps. Also guy selectors are a thing now which is cool I guess. The new Lrig designs are kinda good, I dont really wanna say I prefer them over the original but at least from how they look in the anime they seemingly have better designs.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.