Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2016 2:03 PM
Oct 2014
This room will come with stuff that the gods thought humans would need: A queen size bed, a luxurious bathroom with shower, step-in tub, toilet, and a sink, and lastly, a few devices like an Iphone, Ipad, Mac, and Apple TV with any show every created on Earth. This room was meant for Anton Denisov, a soviet champion summoned by Bacchus, but will now be occupied by Keel Lorenz due to his infiltration.

CanaasJun 6, 2016 2:11 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2016 4:24 PM

Mar 2015
Keel Lorenz

In one instant - the faces of his fellow comrades disappeared in a bright flash and Keel's mind has gone blank for something that might've been an eternity, an instant, or something in between. Keel wasn't even sure that he was existing in this moment of transition, as it felt completely blank and absolutely uneventful. Nevertheless, he did manage to see the light once again as he found himself standing in a luxorious room, almost breaking his balance and falling on the ground. "We... did it! It is it, the mansion of champions on Olympus! Just like the Eye showed us... remarkable. That far humanity has gone that it can even outsmart their creators. Astonishing. Truly Earth was blessed to harbor such a wonderful and resourseful species." - Keel didn't fall on the floor, but his mind did get stunned. He didn't give this plan much optimism - in fact, he was sure with 98,63% cernainty that it was going to fail and he'll just get desintegrated, stuck in another dimension or worse. But no, everything has worked exactly as planned.

With a grin of success on his face, Keel took a few steps towards the bed to feel it's texture with his hand. Silk. Gods surely had quite high tastes in furniture... and apparently they were applefags. How underwhelming. Well, maybe it was just Hermes's fancy for new flashy devices that youth liked so much. Or they looked on humanity so low that thought every mortal was obsessed with white trinkets like these.

Keel sat down on the bed and looked around once more, putting up a curious face this time. After all, Gods were watching after him now and he had to act like it was a weird thing for him to appear in such a place. At least it was a good thing that they knew nothing of the champion who was summoned. Only his name, Anton Denisov, which Dionysios did manage to write down before dozing off and waking up with no recollection of who this Anton Denisov was. Good thing Keel already learned Russian during his stay in Skolkovo where he helped educate the barbaric people, showing them some real civilized technologies. So, while sitting down on the bed, he mumbled quietly to get the Gods' attention:
-Ну и куда же, чёрт побери, меня занесло?...
Jun 11, 2016 1:59 PM
Sep 2015
Jenny "Nemesis" McMiller
She was suddenly sitting behind Anton and was reading in a book about him. She then put the book away and tapped his shoulder
Anton Denisov I assume? Welcome to your stay at Mount Olympus. I'm Nemesis, goddess of vengeance. Here, at this mansion, you're gonna fight other mortals who were revived like yourself in order to become the new generation of gods. Why? We're bored of being gods and having to do a lot of stuff so we kinda want to live our own lives
She stood up on the bed and jumped off of it landing in front of Anton facing him
Any more questions? I'll answer any of them
At first glance, Jenny didn't look much like an actual goddess. She was short and looked more like a middle schooler
MadTsunTsunJun 11, 2016 2:21 PM
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Jun 12, 2016 10:19 PM

Mar 2015
Keel Lorenz

After Namesis' words Keel has put a mask of deep surprise on his face, but internally he smiled... no, laughed even. Laughed so hard he could barely make out her face anymore "Ahaha! Ahahahahahaha! Yes! They've been fooled! They really think I'm some Soviet dead meat! Oh, this is going to be so glorious!" - but not to betray his inernal extasy, Keel had to put down a show to look natural in this sort of situation. He got up from the bed, narrowing his eyebrows and staring at Nemesis with a look of distrust. Slowly backing off, he found his power sword lying on the ground, picking it up and pointing at Nemesis:
-Is this some kind of trick? What gods are you speaking of, girl? There aren't any! What's this nonsense you're babbling about? Is this some kind of Nazi experiment? Well you can be sure as hell my mind isn't going to break due to some Nazi mind-trickery! - this was enough for starters, as first expression of being replaced from the battlefield into such a weird enivornment had to be pretty extreme. He didn't want to anger the Gods though, so he lowered his gaze, changing his expression from angry and confused to more confused and a bit frightened:
-But... I remember how I was burned to death in Berlin, some SS trooper torched the building me and my squad took cover in... I remember every bit of the pain, how my skin was burning to a crisp, how it burned my eyelids off... no way I could've survived that. Is this... Afterlife? Are you speaking the truth? If you are, prove it! - Keel lowered his weapon, looking at Nemesis with fear and uncertainty in his eyes.
Jun 13, 2016 6:20 AM
Sep 2015
Jenny "Nemesis" McMiller
She snickered at the guy in front of her. Why was a such a clown? She was amused by him. He then started blaring out some crap about Nazi's and began laughing. He then told her how he died and asked her to prove this was the afterlife
Well would a normal human or a Nazi be able to do anything like this?
She took her sword and made a clean cut to slice Anton's head off. Soon he would find himself woken up in his bed again, like it all never happened
Or sometihng like this maybe?
She then held her sword as Anton would hear a loud screeching noise in his ears. Then everything went black before he would see his worst fears, everything that scares him. Even if he was tough, he would be crying of what he saw as then a dark and deep voice began talking
Of course the gods and the afterlife are real you dumbass! Now obey and respect them or experience the consequenses!
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2015
Keel Lorenz

As expected, the godess wasn't impressed by Keel's act, and she shouldn't have. Through years of research and observation through the Eye, Keel learned that most of them were very arrogant and dismissive of their most important creation – Human race. As all-powerful and knowledgeable they are, most of them can't even understand the human nature, see through human perspective or even relate to their children. They weren't even trying to do so, with some rare exceptions. It was exactly the reason why humanity had to be ruled and guarded by one of their own.

Nemesis smirked and slashed her sword at Keel's neck faster than he could make up a terrified face. At the same exact moment he found himself in the bed of the same room. He knew what just happened – he died and was resurrected, but interestingly, he couldn't feel anything and in his perspective it didn't even take any time between death and rebirth. Mildly amused by it in his head, Keel put up a mask of confusion while he looked at Nemesis, who seemed to enjoy this very much. Of course she would. But it wasn't the end of her showing-off.

A screeching sound paralyzed Keel, making him unable to hear or comprehend anything, it just took over most of his head. Thankfully, it ended... but what was to come was even worse. Keel saw fires spread across the entire Earth, he could see and hear every single mother crying for their children, every single man failing to protect his family. He saw death and destruction on a global scale, the end of all humanity. ”It's an illusion, it's an illusion, it's an illusion, nothing here is real, it's just tricks..” – he chanted in his head, pulling on his hair with a face of ultimate terror. He realized it wasn't real, after all he was prepared to face things far beyond human comprehension on Olympus, but Nemesis managed to make it look and feel so real it was simply too hard to ignore. The one thing that threw her off was her attempt at a spooky voice. It reinforced Keel's will, almost breaking the entire illusion. Now he just had to please the goddess to make her let him go. With an artificial terror and compliance in his eyes, he fell on his knees before Nemesis and pleaded:
-Yes, I see! Please, make it stop, no more! I believe you, just stop tormenting me like that! – he made his voice sound as pitiful and destroyed, hoping to feed the goddesses' feel of superiority over a measly mortal.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room A

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

34 by Avnore_Alter »»
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 PM

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room B

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

11 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Sticky: » [Mortals] Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - May 30, 2016

62 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

Sticky: » [Gods][Admins Only!] Character Creation

LeCrowe - May 31, 2016

23 by LeCrowe »»
Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM

» [1st-4th Levels] Elevators

LightSpark090 - May 3, 2016

19 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.