Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2016 7:30 AM

May 2016
This should be a fun way to make new friends! Tell us about your pet! If you don't have one, what would you like as a pet, and why? We all love our pets for our own reasons, why do you love your pet, and what do you think makes them unique?
Insert awesome anime quote by my favorite character, here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 28, 2016 2:34 PM

May 2016
I have a cat. His name is Jade. Yes, I typed HIS. It was my mom's idea. She always wanted to name one of her kids Jade. When she didn't have the chance, she imposed it on my poor baby... Uh, adult. We've had him since I was 5. As such, he is very old. At least 9. In fact, white fur dots his black coat. It makes me sad to know he will be in cat heaven soon, but for now I love him with my whole heart. He sleeps most of the day, as do most cats. He's a big cat. A little over the average weight of a cat. It's hard to imagine why, considering he goes outside all the time. In fact, he barely uses the litterbox. My brother takes up the responsibility of feeding him, and he eats only twice a day. Meh, I guess he just can't walk off that extra weight from when we use to have enough money to buy him cat treats all the time. XD He is unusually tall for a cat. 0w0 He doesn't let his age get to him, and loves to run around and play. He plays with cat toys we buy him, rolls crazily around catnip, and will (playfully) attack your feet if you run. I love my big furry baby. XD
Insert awesome anime quote by my favorite character, here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduce Yourself!

moreyuriplease - May 27, 2016

1 by moreyuriplease »»
May 28, 2016 2:24 PM

» Rules on Post (Especially Anime Posts)

moreyuriplease - May 27, 2016

0 by moreyuriplease »»
May 27, 2016 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.