Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2016 5:04 AM

Jun 2008
They were in Detroit on the 11th. Awesome show!! Just over an hour long, then they added an encore. Loved it!!
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2016 5:46 AM

May 2015
@sbyrstall, I saw them on May 7th 2016 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia. They were awesome and I got a lot of pictures and videos that I can certainly upload to here for everyone.

They did an amazing job with Karate, one of my favorites and SuMetal sang my favorite song of hers (solo-wise) akatsuki. Also, if you haven't heard this remix of Akatsuki, then you must. Here is the link (https://soundcloud.com/gackongaku/babymetal-akatsuki-naisu-remix?in=sakamotokun/sets/the-random-playlist)

I think my favorite moment from the show was when MoaMetal noticed me and my bf and gave us an acknowledgment because I was holding up my hands in a heart shape. It was super cute and it made me fall in love with her more.

They just recently had their birthdays, last week I believe it was.
Jul 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Jun 2008
I think it was Su-Metal who celebrated her 17th birthday. It was all over FB about it.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jul 20, 2016 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
I was in England when they played at the Leeds metal festival. Honestly other than for Metallica the crowd was the loudest for Babymetal. It was crazy to see.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.