Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2011
Welcome to the Starlight Beginner's Guide! Here is where you will find most of the useful information the admins and I (the creator, not the one who posted this thread) have written here for you guys to get you started. If you have any questions about the club or any information that (for some reason) isn't here yet, contact any of the admins or the creator himself. Besides that, though, have a great time reading and welcome to Starlight!
LeCroweJun 10, 2016 11:48 PM
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 4, 2016 11:29 PM

Jul 2011
SECTION I: STARLIGHT RULES

General Rules
    1. Don't be disrespectful! Be nice to everyone!
    2. Keep everything PG-14! That means NO NSFW CONTENT WHATSOEVER!
    3. Do not create threads without permission from the creator!
    4. Don't ask to become and admin or officer! (It's annoying, don't you know?)
    5. Don't PM the creator or admins about any requests! Do that in the request thread!
    6. Have Fun!
    7. Praise the creator...I mean, at least sometimes...just do it!

RPing Rules
    1. Once your character has been approved by an admin or the creator, you can RP. (But, know that the creator can take back an approval if he considers the character doesn't match up to the regulations. (See below))
    2. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Metagaming, or anything in between!
    3. Starlight has a STRICT 2 sentence Minimum per post requirement. The length of the sentences does not matter as long as they are complete sentences. However, don't keep people waiting by writing long paragraphs! (Unless, of course, that comes easy and takes you under 3 hours to do.)
    3.5. Do NOT be repetitive with your words! Here's an example:
    "I'll always love you, Soul!" She smiled. "Til the end of time." She smiled. "Even when we pass on, I'll be there in the afterlife." She smiled.
    See how that's annoying? Don't do it!
    4. Don't change the setting without the permission of the creator! (I mean, what kind of mortal can change things that are created by a god?!)
    5. A character can't be in two places at once!

Combat Rules
    1. Keep it believable! If it doesn't make sense in reality, or if your power doesn't allow you to do something, then your character can't do it!
    2. Be very creative with your posts! It'd be rather hard to read your post and write a reaction if it looks like a 3rd grader wrote it. Grammar, Passable English, and Proper Sentence Structure!
    3. If your character has a weakness, which they will when it comes to powers, abide by them and don't pretend they don't exist!
    4. If your character has taken quite a bit of damage in battle, unless you have a power able to do this (which you most likely won't), don't just shrug it off and fight like nothing happen! If you are about to take a game-losing hit and your character can't move because they are too weak to, then take the hit! (This goes back to the first rule.)

Character Creation Rules
    1. In this RP, you will only be allowed to have up to 3 characters. Admins can make up to 3 god characters.
    2. You are not allowed to add powers or additional aspects of your power in the personality or bio of your character. Everything about any supernatural power of your character must be written in the power description. (Credit goes to Mirai High for this rule.)
    3. After a character has been approved, it can't be deleted for 3 months once approved. You can request to delete it in the Admin Request Thread.
    4. Once a character is requested for deletion, it won't be exactly deleted. It will be stored in a sort of Graveyard thread, where you can bring it back anytime. (In the RP, Hades will just send your character to the Underworld until you decide to bring it back.)
    5. Once a character is approved, the only things you can edit on the sheet is the Bio and Personality. Besides that, you can't edit anything on it...unless you want to be temporarily banned for a week while you character is sent to the Underworld.
    6. Make your characters original! Don't just take someone from an anime, movie, TV show, etc. and paste them here! (Pictures are fine though.)
    7. Once your character has been approved, you will be allowed to create one home thread for your character. (And it will not be a mansion or expensive condo!)
    8. And, before you ask, NO! You can't make a god, demi-god, or anything above humanity. You can make different species, but for the love of god (literally), don't make a damn god!(Exception:God Creation thread)

IC Rules:
    1:No inflicting bodily harm on another fighter/mortal outside of challenges or tournaments.
    2:Attacking gods is prohibited if it is against their will.
    3: Interrupting challenges or tournament fights is forbidden. This goes for gods as well.
    4:In tournaments and challenges, it is prohibited to cheat or collude with the opposition.(ex:convincing opposing team to let you win easily)Surrender is allowed in challenges and tournaments but will never yield rewards.
    5:Defacing the mansion is prohibited, and given equipment may not be destroyed, damaged, or discarded.(ex:the iphones, TVs, etc)
    6:Refusing to fight or otherwise train at all is not allowed if one wishes to remain revived.

Power Guideline
    1. You can't make a power that takes control of anyone.
    2. You can't make a power that allows you to read your opponent's mind.
    3. You can't make a power that copies another person's power.
    4. You can't make a power that nullifies another power.
    5. You can't have a power that allows our character to see the future.
    6. You can't have a power that teleports a character from one place to another.
    7. You can't make a power that reminds me of One Punch Man. (By that, I mean don't make a power that makes you able to take down a person in one and/or a couple of hits.)
    8. You can't make a power that goes against Rule 2 of the RPing rules list.
    9. Most of all, don't make a power that is OP!
    10. You can make a power that is similar to another person's power, but it can't be almost and/or the exact same.
CanaasJun 8, 2016 3:33 PM
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 5, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2013
SECTION II: STARLIGHT LEAGUES, RANKING, AND COMPETITIONS

As Starlight is a PvP combat based RP, we have set up a number of competitions for your characters to compete in.

Fights

Challenges

The League system

Team Tournaments
HarukaJun 10, 2016 11:01 PM
May 30, 2016 2:31 AM

Aug 2013
SECTION III: STARLIGHT UPGRADE SYSTEM

Returning from the grave (aka from one of my old clubs), I bring an updated point upgrade system to Starlight. By upgrading your earning points through combat, you can level up, upgrade characters, and get stuff like extra character slots. Here is how it works:

Attribute Upgrade

Level Up

Finally, extra character slots, weapon changes, ability changes, and SP redistribution will be able to be purchases as well. These will cost 50 SP a piece. They must come from 1 specific character. In other words, if you have 2 character, and one has 8 SP, and the other has 12 SP, you can’t combine those to purchase anything. All purchases for any of the upgrades, levels, etc., must be purchased from one character and they are applied to that specific character.

If you wish to transfer stat points from character to character, their is an exchange rate. For every 10 SP you want to transfer, it will cost you 4 SP. That is not even half. A pretty good deal.
LeCroweJun 8, 2016 1:08 AM
May 30, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
SECTION IV: STARLIGHT ATTRIBUTES

Attributes

Attribute Levels
LeCroweJun 8, 2016 4:23 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room A

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

34 by Avnore_Alter »»
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 PM

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room B

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

11 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Sticky: » [Mortals] Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - May 30, 2016

62 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

» [1st Level][Suite] Anton Denisov's Room(Keel Lorenz's Room)

Canaas - Jun 6, 2016

5 by Kris_Rebel »»
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Sticky: » [Gods][Admins Only!] Character Creation

LeCrowe - May 31, 2016

23 by LeCrowe »»
Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.