Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2016 7:03 AM

May 2015
Morco
He dropped on the floor as the spear were thrusted and the bullet was fired. The bullet did graze his left cheek as His sword then extended back to a scythe. He then cut the two dolls legs and and then their heads standing up and making a mad dash towards the other three.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
May 6, 2016 4:40 PM

Apr 2014
Ren saw this and sighed and made the dagger disperse into wires then he got an idea. and he quickly used his wires to get him up onto the roof of the building "god damn cat" he muttered looking around quickly as he made his wires disperse after he got on the roof
May 7, 2016 12:45 PM

May 2014
Morco's Room:
The dolls looked at Morco, the girl amused as well, who secretly put a doll behind Morco, which silent got to moving as well. The dolls in front of him readied their knives, running towards Morco as well with the intent to cut him, but also being a diversion for the silent dagger doll behind him. The dagger was short and wouldnt reach anything lethal if he got to stab it in his back, but it sure would hurt a whole lot

Ren's Room:
After getting on the roof, he could see there was a church around with a graveyard, a motel and a farm. Seeing how he was just standing there, an arrow hit him that was shot from the villagers, and more would follow quickly if he didnt move soon, the dead people and creatures all coming for him
May 7, 2016 1:28 PM

May 2015
Morco
He he moved the scythe behind to hit the two that were coming at him and felt it hit something else as a sharp pain was in his side he was surprised as well. " I guess I'm out of practice." He looked at the two and his scythe turned to a sword and he sheathed it he grabbed one wrist if both dolls the very wrists of the hands with the knives and made them stab each other as he round kicked the one behind him. " alright you are getting a wildstar special." He cracked his knuckles.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
May 7, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2014
Ren quickly jumped off tge roof and began running towards the farm and he would go inside the barn and go upstairs looking fir something flammable he had shut the doors and tightly secured them using his wires. Next he would go to the church he was interested in the bell tower .... (note he is still in the barn)
May 8, 2016 4:39 AM
Nov 2014
Lilith Tokisaki
The next morning when she woke up she saw herself next to Helios. SHe smiled and closed her eyes putting her head against his shoulder and finding their position rather nice. SHe had no slept iwth anyone like this for a while and it felt very comforting. Especially after the rough day they had just withstood
May 8, 2016 7:46 AM

Mar 2015
Helios Forschner

A young man in a rather clean flak armour stood before a long trench going far into the horizon on the both sides. The trench was filled with heavy weapons installations - heavy bolters, autocannons, lascannons, everything that could stop an incoming army. Around the trench were never-ending ruins of a huge city which once brought up lots of youth to Cadian regiments, but behind their backs it was still relatively untouched, with millions of people still living there and hoping to survive past next night. Hundreds of thousands soldiers were stationed around the trench, all busy, going here and there, carrying ammunition for heavy weapon teams and Basilisk artillery installations.

Helios just did his daily 12 hours of heavy lifting and finally had a chance to get a lho-stick break with his fellow comrade pvt. Veronica Lochten, one of the few examples of females serving in the Guard. But the times were dire, a new Black Crusade was hitting Cadia hard, so many women had to take arms to defend the Imperium and somehow earn money for food. Veronica was a cheery fellow, smiling and keeping her spirits up all the time before she could "Die for the Emperor or die trying". With a lho-stick in her grinning mouth and a short blonde braid waving on the slight breeze, she approached Helios and gave the young guardsman a pat on his shoulder.
-Sup, wetpants? Got your share of lifting for today? - she said in a light-hearted tone, smiling widely at Helios.
Helios gave her an annoyed look, as he didn't like that nickname which had no connection to reality whatsoever:
-Cut it out, will ya? I told you many times, commissar just spilled his recaff on my pants! - his somewhat angry remark made Veronica laugh her ass of, which caused a slight smile to appear on Helios's face as well.
-Ah fine, fine, Hely, whatevs. Are you ready? I spoke with Kale from the recon team today, they say that the khornite force is a day-walk from here already. - she said with the same cheery voice as she took a puff of her lho-stick and looked into the sunset where the enemy attack should be expected soon.
Helios smoked for a couple of seconds, recollecting his thoughts and looking into the sunset as well, answering:
-Yeah, more than ready actually. I've asked Lieutenant Parrington to assign us to the same squad under Commissar Mortz, and they say that he's a good man, people under his service fight better and cope well in the 375th. - a slight blush and awkward smile gave him away as he gazed on Veronica, causing her to giggle cutely and say:
-Hah, good job, squaddie! Now we'll have a chance to see each other die from a closer distance! - both of them shared a laugh at Veronica's statement joke, but they were interrupted by a loud announcement from the forward scounts. Khornite army was already approaching.

A few moments later, both of them stood ready in formation, surrounded by their squadmates, before them lied the tench with heavy weapons and the sandbags cover for themselves, should the heavy weapons fail halting the enemy. Basilisk batteries were already unleashing hell on the heretics from afar, but main force had yet to meet the attacker close and personal. Veronica gave Helios a confident smile and a reassuring nod.
-After this, the alcohol is on me. - she said to Helios, holding her lasgun in a position to fire.
Helios nodded back and smiled, anticipating the party. Maybe it would be the good time for him to finally confess as well... but his train of thought was interrupted by the loud sound of autocannons firing at the chaos troops who were already in sight. Measly cultists were falling one by one, giving off only some weak return-fire from laspistols and grenade launchers. Everything seemed well enough for now, Helios' squad wasn't even ordered to shoot yet. But then... bloodthirsters appeared right in the trench, slaughtering the heavy weapon teams with their daemonic swords. Squads of guardsmen were immidiately ordered to fire at the trench, unleashing devastating attack from tens of thousands of lasguns at the same time. It obliterated everything - daemons, cultists, their own guardsmen who were still alive in the trench. Nothing could escape alive... but the heavy-armored Khorne Berzerkers.

Helios was firing all he had in his lasgun, but suddenly Comissar ordered:
-Brace for impact! - and like a clockwork, the entire squad immediately fell down to minimize the impact of a Chaos Predator tank's missile that was launched at them. Helios's head rang a bit after the explosion, but gladly he was not hurt. His eyes immediately started to search for Veronica and he let out a relieved sigh when he saw her smiling face and a thumbs-up, raising to fire back at the enemy... only to be encountered by loud screams
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOOOD! AAARGRRGAAARGARGARGA!!"
Three Khorne Berzerkers charged at their squad, but the array of lasgun fire could manage to kill only one of them before the rest were in melee-range of the squad. Helios fired back with everything he's got, but with a corner of his eye he saw a berzerker charging at Veronica with a terrifying roar, swinging his chainaxe in all directions. She managed to dodge the first strike, but her terrified face said everything for her. It was too much. She wasn't ready for this. With a terrified scream, she started to run away from the berzerker. Helios wanted to yell to call her back, but he was too late.
-If you're not going to serve in combat, you're going to serve on the firing line! - yelled the Commissar who just slain with a mighty strike of his power-sword the berzerker which attacked Veronica a moment ago.
-No... - quietly whispered Helios as tears started to appear in his eyes. The Commissar drew his laspistol and shot retreating Veronica in the back. The red laser ray stuck her spine and penetrated her body, stopping her on a spot. With blood dripping out of her mouth, she first knelt and then fell on the ground, breathless. She didn't get to die for the Emperor after all.
With tears covering Helios's terrified face, he kept shooting at the enemies before him, squad's morale was completely restored after such a grotesque execution. Helios was shocked, afraid, heartbroken... but he still fought and killed for the Emperor.

Guardsman widely opened his gloomy eyes and saw the room he just cleansed once again. He felt the warmth coming off Lilith's body, which was both pleasant and repugnant. The dream he had brought back some hurtful memories for him, but it didn't show a bit on his brick-solid face. It was way back in the past, he got to get over it many times already, as Veronica was by far not the only close friend he lost in the Guard. His grip on the lasgun was so hard now, it could almost bend it's metal barrel.
-Are you awake? - he said in a normal tone, not moving an inch.
Kris_RebelMay 8, 2016 7:53 AM
May 8, 2016 11:41 PM
Nov 2014
Lilith Tokisaki
She saw and heard Helios had woken up so she just kept laying still and spoke in a quiet and calm way
Yeah I am. Goodmorning Helios. Want to go exploring or something today? I feel like we could find some interesting stuff. Maybe even do another mission?
Lilith sat right up and shook her head a bit before tying her hair in twintails again
May 13, 2016 12:07 PM

Mar 2015
Helios Forschner

Helios quietly stood up from the squeaky bed and crunched his backbone, relieving his body from stagnation of lying down for the whole night. The room seemed unchanged, so it would mean that nobody crawled up here while they were sleeping. Good. Guardsman took his helmet from the floor and put it back on, giving a look at the awoken Lilith. "By the Emperor, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen." - he thought with an awkward expression while staring at her. But he managed to come to his senses momentarily, replying:
-Yes, sure. We're not here to waste time after all. First we'll have to report to the HQ to tell about the beings we've dispatched here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The streets ( 1 2 3 )

RazorDestiny - Apr 22, 2016

145 by Morco3131 »»
May 29, 2016 9:25 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

RazorDestiny - Dec 6, 2015

55 by Zyphkin »»
May 27, 2016 5:09 PM

» Forest exit (The beginning of your journey)

6 by Morco3131 »»
May 26, 2016 8:26 AM

» Straetenroad 2 (Overrun rooms)

23 by Kris_Rebel »»
May 22, 2016 10:21 PM

» Expedition Division HQ

7 by SleeplessVampire »»
May 9, 2016 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.